So, after year three i'm expecting 12 million homes to have an X1

#11MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/23/2014 4:24:36 PM
Somebody needs to tell TC about...

SUNSET OVERDRIVE, BAAAAAAAY-BEEEEEE!!!
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#12deidara21Posted 7/23/2014 4:26:24 PM
I can see 18-24 million sold after 3 years
---
What should my caption be. I want it to be clever. How about, Living with my b****es #Lit
#13Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 7/23/2014 4:31:18 PM
As far as third party games go there's either the PS4 or the X1(for the most part). The X1 isn't the PS4 sales wise but it is far from dropping dead and I really doubt it will go that route. You know how well third party games and Nintendo consoles tend to go sales wise. Third parties would be stupid to abandon a userbase that tends to buy their games.
---
http://i.imgur.com/yrlM3sD.gif
#14Laylow12Posted 7/23/2014 4:34:09 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...
Somebody needs to tell TC about...

SUNSET OVERDRIVE, BAAAAAAAY-BEEEEEE!!!

I told him and ah, it didn't go over so good.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#15shauntenninePosted 7/23/2014 5:03:05 PM
The vita is only 2 years old with 8.5 million sold yet gets hated on by fanboys from all 3 sides for whatever reason.

So to answer your question, no. Around here, that would not be good.
#16RS_YELARAKAPosted 7/23/2014 7:11:07 PM
Izraeil posted...
Meanwhile PS4 will be at 12 million before the holidays start this year. So at that point PS4 will likely start getting free 3rd party exclusives like the PS2 because xb1 install base isn't worth the effort of a port. Especially since those 12 million will be the ones who only play halo, gears, and Forza.

Funny cus I dont play any of those franchises but love xbox and what it brings.

Pretty cool post by you though, be my fb friend?
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA
#17Laylow12Posted 7/23/2014 7:12:25 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Izraeil posted...
Meanwhile PS4 will be at 12 million before the holidays start this year. So at that point PS4 will likely start getting free 3rd party exclusives like the PS2 because xb1 install base isn't worth the effort of a port. Especially since those 12 million will be the ones who only play halo, gears, and Forza.

Funny cus I dont play any of those franchises but love xbox and what it brings.

Pretty cool post by you though, be my fb friend?

I wanna be your fb friend !!!

K?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#18warz0r09Posted 7/23/2014 7:13:36 PM
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
They have probably sold around 4.7-4.8 million now. November and December of this year will add at least 2 million worldwide. So it'd be hard to put them at only 12 million after three years.

it'll be 2 million easily just in US. Nov/December are always big months in the US.
#19dnmtPosted 7/24/2014 1:57:41 AM
warz0r09 posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
They have probably sold around 4.7-4.8 million now. November and December of this year will add at least 2 million worldwide. So it'd be hard to put them at only 12 million after three years.

it'll be 2 million easily just in US. Nov/December are always big months in the US.

I'll bet you Nov/Dec won't be enough to hit 2 million this year. Wanna put your money where your mouth is, mr. war?
#20Millertime660Posted 7/24/2014 2:04:36 AM
dnmt posted...
warz0r09 posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...

I'll bet you Nov/Dec won't be enough to hit 2 million this year. Wanna put your money where your mouth is, mr. war?

Crazy talk dnmt!