If Destiny doesn't live up to the hype are you going to feel bad....

#1Exodus_PrimePosted 7/23/2014 1:21:43 PM
For PS4 owners who have been really looking forward to it? Since Xbox owners will at least have Halo MCC to fall back on.

Unless you're a multiplayer only guy who wants Evolve. And to a lesser extent BF: Hardline.

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#2DarthUchiha91Posted 7/23/2014 1:24:05 PM
Nope. I'm gonna enjoy the game regardless how others feel.
---
I'm the Barack Obama of fat people
Yes we can...Eat!!
#3BigLongDownerPosted 7/23/2014 1:25:03 PM
Destiny, judging from the beta, has a lot of potential to be a great game. I'm having fun with it but I'm still not sure if it's a day one buy. Diablo 3 UEE will satisfy my loot craving in case I do pass on Destiny.
---
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
#4PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 7/23/2014 1:25:17 PM
I believe the only ones who would be upset are the ones overhyping the game. I'm still on the fence about it. It's cool and all, but it's no must-have for me. I don't think any FPS will replace the fun I had with Halo 2.

I look forward more to games that don't really get talked about much. Not by choice, it's just what I'm more interested in.
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#5Cows Go HisssssPosted 7/23/2014 1:26:27 PM
No. Even if this game tanks, it is still the best shooter on any PlayStation console. Better if they have this than nothing.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#6PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 7/23/2014 1:27:21 PM
Some of my favorite games from the past have been Champions of Norrath, Jade Empire, Knights of the Old Republic, SSBM, Dead or Alive 4 & 5, Fire Emblem, and Dynasty Warriors.

I'm kind of all over the place when it comes to what type of games I enjoy lol
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#7killtacular30Posted 7/23/2014 1:38:27 PM
So far I've played a few campaign mission with Destiny but I haven't notice what the hype is about being it seems to be couple of games in one. So far I haven't seen any thing that is new and different over what's been done... So far am enjoying the beta but so far haven't came across what's suppose make Destiny different...
#8StrongBlackVinePosted 7/23/2014 2:34:56 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
For PS4 owners who have been really looking forward to it? Since Xbox owners will at least have Halo MCC to fall back on.

Unless you're a multiplayer only guy who wants Evolve. And to a lesser extent BF: Hardline.

---

You actually think someone is jealous of some 10 year old games? Only hardcore Halo fans care about MCC. If PS4 owners cared that much about Halo they would have bought an Xbone...
#9Laylow12Posted 7/23/2014 3:11:04 PM
Heck no! They deserve to rot for having all those extra pixels and frames in the same exact games.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#10aj4x94Posted 7/23/2014 3:26:24 PM
Still better than Titanfall.
---
Playing: Half Life 2, Mirror's Edge, Vampire The Masquerade, System Shock 2, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94