"The one way Xbox One is crushing PS4"

#1liquidblue4Posted 7/23/2014 2:24:56 PM
https://bgr.com/2014/07/23/xbox-one-vs-ps4-updates/

Very true. I was discussing this with a friend earlier. I believe Sony has become far too relaxed in their lead position and it could easily become bad for them.

Thoughts?
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#2Laylow12Posted 7/23/2014 2:30:04 PM
Topic title answer is: Crushed Blacks. PS4 shipped with a battery indicator, memory management system, etc... and didn't need to add updates to catch up to last gens expectations.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#3RCW29Posted 7/23/2014 2:33:41 PM
xbox needed more updates because of the broken mess of an UI it is using. Another fail for windows 8.
#4NSGraphitePosted 7/23/2014 2:35:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5liquidblue4(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 2:36:28 PM
3 posts and the topic is already full of fanboy/troll tears. Pathetic.
---
#6YomonachiXPosted 7/23/2014 2:37:42 PM
Click bait. Don't fix what ain't broken.
#7liquidblue4(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 2:40:26 PM
YomonachiX posted...

I guess you're right. More features are a bad thing.
---
#8kcypher2000Posted 7/23/2014 2:45:30 PM
Ps4 is lacking games and features. Its pretty last gen. Atleast it has indies.
#9blacklabelicePosted 7/23/2014 2:51:05 PM(edited)
it doesnt have so many problems that it needs to be updated every other week?

i didnt really know that was a feature, but leave it to the spin doctors to come up with something like that.

hopefully theyll add a whole bunch more media features because right now as it stands, my xbox 360 can do more than my xbox 'all in one' media system or whatever they market it as. i just want to be able to copy a few of my mp3s and play them in the background as i play my games like i did on 360. not have to snap apps or anything like that.

or even streaming from my computer with tversity would be nice. sometimes i just cant stand the background music, or ive heard it too much, like in forza games and stuff.

any word on when the next weeks updates may include something like that? it feels like ive been waiting forever for the smallest little feature update that quite frankly should have been included from day one. it may not seem like an issue to other people, but it is to me. i dont feel like screwing with my stereo and computer while im gaming just to adjust the track or volume all the time. i hope they bring this feature back.
#10kcypher2000Posted 7/23/2014 2:47:05 PM
YomonachiX posted...

Ps4 deleting saves must have been a feature for infinite replay then.