"The one way Xbox One is crushing PS4"

#71YomonachiXPosted 7/23/2014 7:54:35 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
YomonachiX posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
YomonachiX posted...
Click bait. Don't fix what ain't broken.

Ps4 deleting saves must have been a feature for infinite replay then.

Hey look, this guy knows how to look up specific issues not affecting the entire 6+ million players. That's like finding a reddit post of someone complaining their XB1 has memory leaks.

Poor fanboy is upset for being called out on his ignorance. Btw kid, if its not broken then why are all the ps4 updates for stability?

Hasn't been broken. It's to assure there's not a slow-down or future problem.
#72supermegabloxPosted 7/23/2014 8:00:48 PM
OMGWYATT posted...
supermegablox posted...
i love how people are like "oh the ps4 is infinitely more powerful than the xbox one!" when in reality its like just very slightly better.

It's about 50% more powerful, that isn't slightly.

explain exactly where you get that number, if you can prove that its so much more powerful, i will admit i was wrong and eat my words.
---
I am going to make myself insane, then!"-me
Vita>Wii U>3DS>PS2>Xbox 360>Xbox One>PS3>PS4
#73TheBonfiniPosted 7/23/2014 8:03:14 PM
I wonder how many more updates will come and go before these "next gen" consoles will have the same features as the previous one.
---
Friendly advice taken.
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#74CaIiber345Posted 7/23/2014 8:17:02 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Ps4 is lacking games and features. Its pretty last gen. Atleast it has indies.

Xbox One has had to ditch everything that it envisioned as the future of gaming, unbundled its darling Kinect, and had to drop the price just to sell units competitively. A 15+ year old franchise on Wii U bolstered more sales than what Xbox is putting out.

At least it has voice commands.
---
Twitter: @AstroDuck79 | TwinStickGaming.com
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, Destiny, Rogue Legacy, The Witness, Fallout 4
#75AwayFromHerePosted 7/23/2014 8:18:58 PM
Weren't constant updates considered bad last generation?

I guess when you have nothing else, updates are a big deal.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#76OMGWYATTPosted 7/23/2014 9:42:16 PM(edited)
supermegablox posted...
OMGWYATT posted...
supermegablox posted...
i love how people are like "oh the ps4 is infinitely more powerful than the xbox one!" when in reality its like just very slightly better.

It's about 50% more powerful, that isn't slightly.

explain exactly where you get that number, if you can prove that its so much more powerful, i will admit i was wrong and eat my words.

Xbox One (first) PS4 (second)

Stream Processors 768 1152
Raster Operation Processor 16 32
Texture Mapping Units 48 72
GPU Clock 853 800
Memory Clock (Effective) 1066Mhz (2132 Mhz) 1375Mhz (5500 Mhz)
Memory Bus 256 256
Rated Floating Point 1.31 TFLOPs 1.84 TFLOPs
Unified Memory 8GB DDR3 8GB GDDR5
eSRAM 32MB (192GB/s) N/A

As you can see, it's GPU is just better across the board, in some categories overwhelmingly so. These are strictly gpu performance numbers, which is what we're talking about. I own and enjoy both consoles, but the PS4 is the more powerful machine. No need to eat words, you didn't know. Can't really fault you.
---
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
XBL/PSN: Riotsquad18
#77SilencetheDarkPosted 7/23/2014 9:44:29 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Topic title answer is: Crushed Blacks. PS4 shipped with a battery indicator, memory management system, etc... and didn't need to add updates to catch up to last gens expectations.

Did it ship with a superior online experience though? NAH.............
---
"That Was Too Close...You Were Almost a Jill Sandwich!"
#78TenzhiPosted 7/23/2014 9:52:27 PM
YomonachiX posted...
Hey look, this guy knows how to look up specific issues not affecting the entire 6+ million players. That's like finding a reddit post of someone complaining their XB1 has memory leaks.

Isn't "memory leak" the culprit behind all the little bugs that crop up over time with quick boot on that ultimately require one to do a full power down to fix?
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#79ZeroShot101Posted 7/23/2014 9:56:15 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Topic title answer is: Crushed Blacks. PS4 shipped with a battery indicator, memory management system, etc... and didn't need to add updates to catch up to last gens expectations.

Except the ps4 controllers battery life atrociously bad it feels like mine dies every 4 hours of playtime
#80JohnWall32Posted 7/23/2014 10:06:22 PM
lol it took the xb1 6 months to support dolby 5.1 for headset users...yaaah updates
---
Board User Level: Legend