"The one way Xbox One is crushing PS4"

#81supermegabloxPosted 7/24/2014 12:27:34 AM
OMGWYATT posted...
supermegablox posted...
OMGWYATT posted...
supermegablox posted...
i love how people are like "oh the ps4 is infinitely more powerful than the xbox one!" when in reality its like just very slightly better.

It's about 50% more powerful, that isn't slightly.

explain exactly where you get that number, if you can prove that its so much more powerful, i will admit i was wrong and eat my words.

Xbox One (first) PS4 (second)

Stream Processors 768 1152
Raster Operation Processor 16 32
Texture Mapping Units 48 72
GPU Clock 853 800
Memory Clock (Effective) 1066Mhz (2132 Mhz) 1375Mhz (5500 Mhz)
Memory Bus 256 256
Rated Floating Point 1.31 TFLOPs 1.84 TFLOPs
Unified Memory 8GB DDR3 8GB GDDR5
eSRAM 32MB (192GB/s) N/A

As you can see, it's GPU is just better across the board, in some categories overwhelmingly so. These are strictly gpu performance numbers, which is what we're talking about. I own and enjoy both consoles, but the PS4 is the more powerful machine. No need to eat words, you didn't know. Can't really fault you.

alright. i do see your point there, it is indeed as much more powerful as you say.
---
I am going to make myself insane, then!"-me
Vita>Wii U>3DS>PS2>Xbox 360>Xbox One>PS3>PS4
#82Spetsnaz420Posted 7/24/2014 3:12:35 AM
Parisinflames78 posted...
RCW29 posted...
xbox needed more updates because of the broken mess of an UI it is using. Another fail for windows 8.

Just another hater talking crap on windows 8 even though he has probably never even used it.

OK. Well I'm the family computer guy and with many nieces and nephews off to college I've spent a fair amount of time setting up software for them and I'll say without a shadow of a doubt that Windows 8 is hot garbage. It wasn't fun navigating to settings I knew how to access since XP, none of my relatives prefer it so far and most opted to buy a copy of Windows 7 just to not have to deal with Windows 8.

Never build a PC OS around tablet style navigation. No one wants it and buying a touch screen PC is just a stupid waste of money.
---
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#83singhellotakuPosted 7/24/2014 3:46:31 AM
meh, it keeps adding features i don't care about, the autosnapping achievements they just added have been annoying the hell out of me, and who the hell is still buying 3d movies? sure the ps4 doesn't have those features but i don't want them either. Would love a better way to organize the games though, the ps4's suuuuuuper long bar o' games if friggin stupid. I don't like the x1's approach either, but it's better at least.
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
#84blitz_0623Posted 7/24/2014 4:20:44 AM
supermegablox posted...
alright. i do see your point there, it is indeed as much more powerful as you say.

Your sig makes me cringe
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#85Viet0nePosted 7/24/2014 4:50:40 AM
SilencetheDark posted...
Laylow12 posted...
Topic title answer is: Crushed Blacks. PS4 shipped with a battery indicator, memory management system, etc... and didn't need to add updates to catch up to last gens expectations.

Did it ship with a superior online experience though? NAH.............

Yup, Xbox Live has been down more than PSN this generation. Not to mention the user base on PSN for the PS4 is significantly higher than Xbox One.

So if you want to play against more people, PSN is better than Live this gen.
---
Currently Playing: FFXIV ARR, FFXHD, Spelunky, Dead Rising 3, Destiny
PSN/XBL : VietOne
#86kcypher2000Posted 7/24/2014 6:40:02 AM
Viet0ne posted...
SilencetheDark posted...
Laylow12 posted...
Topic title answer is: Crushed Blacks. PS4 shipped with a battery indicator, memory management system, etc... and didn't need to add updates to catch up to last gens expectations.

Did it ship with a superior online experience though? NAH.............

Yup, Xbox Live has been down more than PSN this generation. Not to mention the user base on PSN for the PS4 is significantly higher than Xbox One.

So if you want to play against more people, PSN is better than Live this gen.

Not even remotely true. You ponies and your sad lies. First of all limited services does not mean down and secondly its been down like twice and both times were half as long as the regular psn monthly maintenance.

Stop being so desperate shill.
#87kcypher2000Posted 7/24/2014 6:43:04 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
Ps4 is lacking games and features. Its pretty last gen. Atleast it has indies.

Xbox One has had to ditch everything that it envisioned as the future of gaming, unbundled its darling Kinect, and had to drop the price just to sell units competitively. A 15+ year old franchise on Wii U bolstered more sales than what Xbox is putting out.

At least it has voice commands.

June sales of xbox doubled genius and the ps3 had several price drops and lost backwards compatibility until it started pushing sales. Also xbox 360 sold slower than the xbox one currently has and it was in more countries.

Ps4 is the new wii. Sony admits they are targetin casuals then you can too.
#88MRL3G3NDPosted 7/24/2014 8:26:02 AM
I love the PR spin...MS and other publishers have shills on this board and it's becoming increasingly evident...

I've been on GFAQS since I first discovered it looking for Mortal Kombat 2 finishing moves...

I've NEVER seen people start threads with PR themed titles

"(Game title) Most anticipated game of 2015!" lmao there is only a cgi trailer out for it...
"MS cloud makes the one more powerful" debunked
"Xbox One is crushing PS4 (insert reason here)" real life would like to differ

The truth is XBL on XB1 is crap compared to XB360
9 months in and we still don't have custom soundtracks or VOICE messaging

features we enjoyed in 2002 on the original xbox

As day one fan of the original xbox...my deciding factor to get the xbox one was because of the history and quality of XBL...boy was I wrong

Now they are touting these tid bit updates no one asked for as "features"
HEY GUYS NOW YOU CAN KNOW WHEN YOUR BATTERY IS LOW!!!!
functionality that should have been there since day one

the blade system was more functional AND FASTER than the current garbage set up
day one on the 360 we had all the features of the original xbox and more smh
---
Watch_Dogs-BAD MOFO LOW DOWN (X1)
http://youtu.be/O_S1dUhXb0g
#89thedarklordx3Posted 7/24/2014 12:11:02 PM
supermegablox posted...
i love how people are like "oh the ps4 is infinitely more powerful than the xbox one!" when in reality its like just very slightly better.

50% isn't slightly anything

if I had 50% more money is that slightly?
---
I'm back to LoL for now (I also like maplestory and cabal online)
my internet is garbage again, but I'll try to manage and get my MMO fix.
#90thedarklordx3Posted 7/24/2014 12:12:41 PM
blitz_0623 posted...
supermegablox posted...

Your sig makes me cringe

his sig is supposed to troll you, don't fall for it.
---
I'm back to LoL for now (I also like maplestory and cabal online)
my internet is garbage again, but I'll try to manage and get my MMO fix.