Why does everyone believe what Phil Spencer says?

#31Shinobi120(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 5:27:32 PM(edited)
slyman19 posted...
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Are you taking his side? With him disrespecting me like that?

Jedi454 posted...
Shinobi, you're acting like a little clown.

How am I "acting like a little clown?"
#32Demon_AckerPosted 7/23/2014 5:27:50 PM
Phil the Xbox Savior
---
http://i.imgur.com/jEtDldy.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fyu6dyI.gif
#33slyman19Posted 7/23/2014 5:29:16 PM
Shinobi120 posted...
slyman19 posted...
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Are you taking his side? With him disrespecting me like that?

Jedi454 posted...
Shinobi, you're acting like a little clown.

How am I "acting like a little clown?"

Well, you are a troll. Few minutes on the PS4 board makes that clear as day.
#34Shinobi120(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 5:30:29 PM
slyman19 posted...

As if you're any better.
#35slyman19Posted 7/23/2014 5:31:32 PM
Shinobi120 posted...
slyman19 posted...

As if you're any better.

If telling the truth makes me a troll, so be it.
#36Shinobi120(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 5:34:33 PM(edited)
slyman19 posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
slyman19 posted...

As if you're any better.

Whatever. If anyone can't handle what I say, then don't bother posting. You guys want to act stupid, I'm not gonna bother.
#37Jedi454Posted 7/23/2014 5:35:06 PM
You little Playstation 4 and PC clowns come to this board, spit a bunch of bull**** like:

'Who was a part of Microsoft's E3 conferences since E3 2010 with the constant "Halo, Forza, Gears, Kinect, & Media" debacle? Phil.

Who was the one that led the development of "TV, TV, TV, Sports, NFL, etc.?" Phil.'

180 after 180 with you children, by saying "but im not trollin bro." then you run to the Playstation 4 or PC board and someone will ask a question like what console to get, then you guys say "herp derp bro, don't get failbox one, get ps4 betta everythin'! multiplats look 2000000% betta on ps4, sony r gawds or Consoel? are you a peasant? LMfao pc is betta bro, anything on consoel is unplayable, graphix look like ****."
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#38Shinobi120(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 5:38:33 PM(edited)
Jedi454 posted...
You little Playstation 4 and PC clowns come to this board, spit a bunch of bull**** like:

'Who was a part of Microsoft's E3 conferences since E3 2010 with the constant "Halo, Forza, Gears, Kinect, & Media" debacle? Phil.

Who was the one that led the development of "TV, TV, TV, Sports, NFL, etc.?" Phil.'

All I did was want some opinions about the subject. Never bashed anything at all.

180 after 180 with you children, by saying "but im not trollin bro." then you run to the Playstation 4 or PC board and someone will ask a question like what console to get, then you guys say "herp derp bro, don't get failbox one, get ps4 betta everythin'! multiplats look 2000000% betta on ps4, sony r gawds or Consoel? are you a peasant? LMfao pc is betta bro, anything on consoel is unplayable, graphix look like ****."

Since when did I ever do that?
#39PizzatarianPosted 7/23/2014 5:37:44 PM
Shinobi120 posted...
slyman19 posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
slyman19 posted...

As if you're any better.

Whatever. If anyone can't handle what I say, then don't bother posting. You guys want to act stupid, I'm not gonna bother.

And if you can't handle what others are saying in response to you, then don't bother posting... It goes both ways.
---
"When you work with your hands, you'll never be rich, but you'll never go hungry." ~ SR3
#40scoobydoobydontPosted 7/23/2014 5:44:14 PM
Shinobi120 posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
I know you're a troll.

How, exactly?

See my first post. Your entire premise for this troll topic is wrong in every regard, and any reasonable person would assume that to be that wrong to that degree requires it to be intentionally provocative on your part, because no one could really be that dumb. Hence, I'm actually complimenting you by assuming you are a troll, because if you aren't a troll, you're just really, really dumb.

slyman19 posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
slyman19 posted...
Phil was just a puppet of Don back then. He seems better since he gained control. Still, he is a just suit like Reggie, Yoshida, and that d-bag House.

Saying Phil was a "puppet" implies that someone in a lower position was using him, or he was being used as a false public/figure head. He flat out wasn't in charge and Don was his boss. He wasn't a puppet, he had to do what his boss said, like anyone ever (who wants to stay employed).

That's what a puppet is...

That isn't what that phrase means. George W was (arguably) a puppet because Cheney, technically his subordinate, actually made a lot of decisions. A lot of historical figures are said to have been puppets and their advisor or wife or someone else, was the real power. That's what calling someone a puppet means. That their power is illusory and intended to mislead others to the benefit the person actually calling the shots. Sometimes the puppet is knowingly complicit, like Ben Kingsley's character in Iron Man 3. They are in on the deception and know they aren't really the one with the power. Others are dupes who think they are in charge, but they're being manipulated or guided. But the key in both instances id the illusion of power. Phil did not have or present the illusion of power. Don was in charge and everyone knows/knew it (except possibly TC). If Phil had actually been the one calling the shots, calling Don his puppet would make sense, but not the other way around.

No one has ever been called a puppet for doing their job. You don't need a special term for that, it's called being an employee. I'm not trying to get pedantic with you, but you're misunderstanding the term ''puppet'' as it is normally applied to people. I mean, you can keep using it that way if you want, and I can't say with certainty that no one has ever used it your way, but I've never heard it used that way. I can't stop you or anything, I just thought I'd mention it. *shrug*.

/blogfaqs =)
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg