Will XB1 and Wii U form an alliance?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will XB1 and Wii U form an alliance?
1 year ago#11
Why would Nintendo join a losing company? Unless MS pulled a Sega, which I highly doubt.
1 year ago#12
crazyray47 posted...
Why would Nintendo join a losing company? Unless MS pulled a Sega, which I highly doubt.

yep, nintendo would join sony before they joined MS if they ever wanted a alliance.
---
Xbox has the worst fanboys in all of gaming
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
1 year ago#13
Mindwipe77 posted...
crazyray47 posted...

yep, nintendo would join sony before they joined MS if they ever wanted a alliance.

That wouldn't be a bad alliance. Sony makes the home consoles while Nintendo makes the handhelds...
---
The villagers called him 'God's Savior' and his weapon they called 'Vampire Killer.'
Ah, Gandolfi, how that would make you smile.
1 year ago#14
What is this Big Brother?No they won't
1 year ago#15
Bob the Almighty posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
crazyray47 posted...

That wouldn't be a bad alliance. Sony makes the home consoles while Nintendo makes the handhelds...

That would be a horrible combination. Sony would limit the creative spirit of Nintendo. Anybody with money can make a superior console/computer, not anyone can make superior games. Both of their goals in the gaming market are different so this would be illogical.
1 year ago#16
jairusmonillas posted...
Why would they form alliance when both are competing for 2nd place? PS4 is already guaranteed 1st place.

Another fanboy, imagine that.
1 year ago#17
An alliance of the two weakest and most poorly designed consoles of this generation? Sounds wonderful.
1 year ago#18
There can be no peace
---
Yup
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will XB1 and Wii U form an alliance?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived