Will XB1 and Wii U form an alliance?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will XB1 and Wii U form an alliance?
2 years ago#11
Why would Nintendo join a losing company? Unless MS pulled a Sega, which I highly doubt.
2 years ago#12
crazyray47 posted...
Why would Nintendo join a losing company? Unless MS pulled a Sega, which I highly doubt.

yep, nintendo would join sony before they joined MS if they ever wanted a alliance.
Xbox has the worst fanboys in all of gaming
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
2 years ago#13
Mindwipe77 posted...
crazyray47 posted...

yep, nintendo would join sony before they joined MS if they ever wanted a alliance.

That wouldn't be a bad alliance. Sony makes the home consoles while Nintendo makes the handhelds...
The villagers called him 'God's Savior' and his weapon they called 'Vampire Killer.'
Ah, Gandolfi, how that would make you smile.
2 years ago#14
What is this Big Brother?No they won't
2 years ago#15
Bob the Almighty posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
crazyray47 posted...

That wouldn't be a bad alliance. Sony makes the home consoles while Nintendo makes the handhelds...

That would be a horrible combination. Sony would limit the creative spirit of Nintendo. Anybody with money can make a superior console/computer, not anyone can make superior games. Both of their goals in the gaming market are different so this would be illogical.
2 years ago#16
jairusmonillas posted...
Why would they form alliance when both are competing for 2nd place? PS4 is already guaranteed 1st place.

Another fanboy, imagine that.
2 years ago#17
An alliance of the two weakest and most poorly designed consoles of this generation? Sounds wonderful.
2 years ago#18
There can be no peace
Yup
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will XB1 and Wii U form an alliance?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived