Destiny beta just makes me want MCC even more.

#1iiTryhardPosted 7/23/2014 4:03:07 PM
After playing it for a while, it's a decent game by its own merits but when you realize it comes from Bungie, it is pretty disappointing. I was playing their PvP gametype and thinking, "how did the people that made halo 2 end up making this garbage?" The PvE is fun enough I guess but the game is pretty meh.

meanwhile, the only thing I'm looking forward to is 3 games from >7 years ago. Funny how that works
---
Yeezus tour was LIFE CHANGING
#2zerooo0Posted 7/23/2014 4:05:18 PM
Agreed. Destiny suffers from an identity crisis that the game doesn't know what it wants to be. I expected something from Bungie to get the game it's own special sauce, but all it does it nothing really.

I'm getting both games because I am having fun with Destiny, but playing Destiny definitely makes me want Halo:MCC even more. AR>ANY OTHER GUN IN DESTINY.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#3LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 7/23/2014 4:14:06 PM
you know what I have to agree with you destiny is a fantastic game. and I will be buying it but it does not hold a candle to the amazing story arc of halo And Master Chief. with all the multiplayer maps everything included it's just insane I cannot wait... day one
---
XBO/PSN/WII U- RPGFan1985 - ADD ME I buy anything that looks interesting or promising looking for coop buddies Day 1 never used
#4velvet_hammerPosted 7/23/2014 4:25:33 PM
Made me cancel my mcc no need halo has evolved
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
#5zerooo0Posted 7/23/2014 4:30:31 PM
velvet_hammer posted...

You never had it preordered in the first place, and I also love how you think it's impossible that you can't have both or you must pick one over the other. I pity you really I do. Sucks for you, but great for me. I'm going to get a game made by Bungie and a Halo game this year so I win.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#6zerooo0Posted 7/23/2014 4:36:56 PM
Also Halo:MCC is the better deal than Destiny, but that's not really fair considering Destiny is a new IP and the collection is well a collection.
---
#7SpaceAssassinPosted 7/23/2014 5:05:07 PM
zerooo0 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

You never had it preordered in the first place, and I also love how you think it's impossible that you can't have both or you must pick one over the other. I pity you really I do. Sucks for you, but great for me. I'm going to get a game made by Bungie and a Halo game this year so I win.

lol
---
Rad.
~~Official Gummi Ship of every KH board~~
#8LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 7/23/2014 5:09:04 PM
zerooo0 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

Lol this!!!!
---
XBO/PSN/WII U- RPGFan1985 - ADD ME I buy anything that looks interesting or promising looking for coop buddies Day 1 never used
#9zerooo0Posted 7/23/2014 5:11:42 PM
SpaceAssassin posted...
zerooo0 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

lol

What's to lol about? It's true I will win with both Destiny and Halo.
---
#10ssj5goku2005Posted 7/23/2014 5:40:43 PM
Well I look at it this way...Bungie made Halo, which is an incredible game and one of my favorite game series of all time...Destiny isn't Halo...but Destiny is now a part of Bungie's legacy

As the next chapter in Bungie's legacy, rather than Halo's replacement, I am enjoying Destiny a lot and look forward to the full game
---
not changing this sig until i feel like it - started 6.23.2009