Destiny beta just makes me want MCC even more.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Destiny beta just makes me want MCC even more.

User Info: iiTryhard

iiTryhard
2 years ago#1
After playing it for a while, it's a decent game by its own merits but when you realize it comes from Bungie, it is pretty disappointing. I was playing their PvP gametype and thinking, "how did the people that made halo 2 end up making this garbage?" The PvE is fun enough I guess but the game is pretty meh.

meanwhile, the only thing I'm looking forward to is 3 games from >7 years ago. Funny how that works
Yeezus tour was LIFE CHANGING

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
2 years ago#2
Agreed. Destiny suffers from an identity crisis that the game doesn't know what it wants to be. I expected something from Bungie to get the game it's own special sauce, but all it does it nothing really.

I'm getting both games because I am having fun with Destiny, but playing Destiny definitely makes me want Halo:MCC even more. AR>ANY OTHER GUN IN DESTINY.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton

User Info: LEGEND_KILLERRR

LEGEND_KILLERRR
2 years ago#3
you know what I have to agree with you destiny is a fantastic game. and I will be buying it but it does not hold a candle to the amazing story arc of halo And Master Chief. with all the multiplayer maps everything included it's just insane I cannot wait... day one
XBO/PSN/WII U- RPGFan1985 - ADD ME I buy anything that looks interesting or promising looking for coop buddies Day 1 never used

User Info: velvet_hammer

velvet_hammer
2 years ago#4
Made me cancel my mcc no need halo has evolved
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw

zerooo0
2 years ago#5
velvet_hammer posted...

You never had it preordered in the first place, and I also love how you think it's impossible that you can't have both or you must pick one over the other. I pity you really I do. Sucks for you, but great for me. I'm going to get a game made by Bungie and a Halo game this year so I win.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton

zerooo0
2 years ago#6
Also Halo:MCC is the better deal than Destiny, but that's not really fair considering Destiny is a new IP and the collection is well a collection.

User Info: SpaceAssassin

SpaceAssassin
2 years ago#7
zerooo0 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

You never had it preordered in the first place, and I also love how you think it's impossible that you can't have both or you must pick one over the other. I pity you really I do. Sucks for you, but great for me. I'm going to get a game made by Bungie and a Halo game this year so I win.

lol
Rad.
~~Official Gummi Ship of every KH board~~

User Info: LEGEND_KILLERRR

LEGEND_KILLERRR
2 years ago#8
zerooo0 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

Lol this!!!!
XBO/PSN/WII U- RPGFan1985 - ADD ME I buy anything that looks interesting or promising looking for coop buddies Day 1 never used

zerooo0
2 years ago#9
SpaceAssassin posted...
zerooo0 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

lol

What's to lol about? It's true I will win with both Destiny and Halo.

User Info: ssj5goku2005

ssj5goku2005
2 years ago#10
Well I look at it this way...Bungie made Halo, which is an incredible game and one of my favorite game series of all time...Destiny isn't Halo...but Destiny is now a part of Bungie's legacy

As the next chapter in Bungie's legacy, rather than Halo's replacement, I am enjoying Destiny a lot and look forward to the full game
not changing this sig until i feel like it - started 6.23.2009
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Destiny beta just makes me want MCC even more.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived