Regarding gameplay Titanfall>Destiny

#1zerooo0Posted 7/23/2014 4:42:56 PM
Raises up flame shield.

Titanfall gameplay smooth, fast, feels like CoD, has it's own identity with the parkour and Titans, and the weapons feel powerful. Destiny doesn't have any of this so far, but the game is fun. It just feels like I'm playing Airsoft in Destiny that none of the sounds carry weight to them. The guns that the Titans have are powerful, the guns that pilots carry are powerful.

The turning in the game isn't as stiff also and just does a better job compared to Destiny stiffness in the controls. Destiny tries to copy or emulate CoD in gameplay and fails. Destiny is still a great game, but yea regarding gameplay.....Titanfall>Destiny

Oh yea

60FPS and 721p>30FPS and 1080p/900p for the beta.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2Jedi454Posted 7/23/2014 4:47:31 PM
Destiny really needs 60fps, it feels slow.
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#3TBONE_OGPosted 7/23/2014 4:48:50 PM
From what I've played of the beta so far... yeah, I agree. Titanfall just does FPS better in all ways.

I'm also not saying Destiny is a bad game. I actually like it, more than I thought I would. Since playing the beta, I plan to buy it now. It's pretty cool with the Borderlands/Diablo elements.

But Titanfall... that game is on a whole different level.
---
Always O.G.
#4zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 4:49:46 PM
Jedi454 posted...

I blame that on the pace of the game and the stiffness of the controls. It's hard going from Titanfall smooth gameplay to Destiny.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#5Jedi454Posted 7/23/2014 4:53:51 PM
zerooo0 posted...
Jedi454 posted...

I blame that on the pace of the game and the stiffness of the controls. It's hard going from Titanfall smooth gameplay to Destiny.

Yeah, Titanfall got repetitive in my opinion, but it did have very fluent and fast paced gameplay. Destiny feels about as slow as the original Borderlands, but i'm sure i'll still pick it up anyway.
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#6holden4everPosted 7/23/2014 4:55:39 PM
I've only played for an hour or two so far and I'm not really that impressed with it. It's good but it's nothing that I haven't played before.
---
http://thebulldogs.com.au/media/logo_2010.png http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/holden4ever/ripqld.jpg
#7zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 5:02:22 PM
Jedi454 posted...

Yeah, Titanfall got repetitive in my opinion, but it did have very fluent and fast paced gameplay. Destiny feels about as slow as the original Borderlands, but i'm sure i'll still pick it up anyway.

Agreed. The gameplay feels worst than Halo even. Halo 4 had great gameplay, and this is kind of pathetic knowing what Bungie came from with Reach and 3. If only Titanfall had a little more content then it would be perfect. Oh well, cheers to Titanfall 2.
---
#8aj4x94Posted 7/23/2014 5:06:09 PM
Titanfall was incredibly lacking on all departments, and comments from the creators point to the sequel not changing much. Pass.

Destiny still has the potential to be something really nice.
---
Playing: Half Life 2, Mirror's Edge, Vampire The Masquerade, System Shock 2, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#9zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 5:10:59 PM
aj4x94 posted...
Titanfall was incredibly lacking on all departments, and comments from the creators point to the sequel not changing much. Pass.

Destiny still has the potential to be something really nice.

The only thing Titanfall was lacking in is content. Funny the roles seem reversed with Destiny having lots of content, but a mistaken or misguided identity with not so good gameplay, and Titanfall having not so much content, but amazing gameplay.

Tell me what did Titanfall do wrong on gameplay? Even then it's gameplay while similar to CoD gave Titanfall it's own identity while Destiny seems lost in trying to find out what it wants to be.
---
#10sammogardPosted 7/23/2014 5:39:33 PM
titan fall might be the better competitive shooter but destiny is the better game sorry just how i fell

flame shield x unlimited up.