Regarding gameplay Titanfall>Destiny

#11HorridhalPosted 7/23/2014 6:43:48 PM
I agree that, from a purely technical standpoint, TF is better in gameplay.

I feel that Destiny is the more complete and better game of the two, though.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#12velvet_hammerPosted 7/23/2014 6:56:00 PM
Lol destiny destroys titansnore
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
#13MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/23/2014 6:59:58 PM
velvet_hammer posted...

You are a troll.

TRUE GAMERS know that Titanfall is the single best FPS since Halo.

Preparing for Titanfall.
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#14zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 7:00:26 PM
velvet_hammer posted...

Now we have the Destiny fanboy. I know this will be too hard for you to understand, but Titanfall gameplay>Destiny. Also the cooler moments in Titanfall will always be better than Destiny. Titanfall the gameplay just feels amazing and leaves a great feeling after you are done with Destiny you really get nothing.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#15WantedOutlawPosted 7/23/2014 7:01:13 PM
Honestly, they're both garbage.
#16velvet_hammerPosted 7/23/2014 7:03:17 PM
Barebones CoD with mechs is not better then destiny which is 10+ years of halo evolved.
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
#17L4YER_CAKEPosted 7/23/2014 7:03:47 PM
The irony in post #14 gave me a ****ing stroke.
---
Braid. Save the princess. Contemplate the world. Save yourself.
#18zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 7:08:17 PM
L4YER_CAKE posted...

Instigating that I'm a Titanfall fanboy when I'm not that's cute. I'm just comparing the two because they obviously borrow heavily from CoD and Titanfall does the better execution of it. That's a fact.

velvet_hammer posted...
Barebones CoD with mechs is not better then destiny which is 10+ years of halo evolved.

That's cute. Funny you say Titanfall is barebones, but the gameplay to Destiny feels barebones with even less going on. Titanfall has it's own flare that gets you excited each time to play, and Destiny doesn't. Give me barebones CoD with mechs over barebones CoD any day which is Destiny. Hate to break it to you Velvet, but Destiny is nothing special. Titanfall isn't really anything special either, but the gameplay is leaps and bounds better.

Destiny does great in everything except gameplay is it's biggest flaw. It's nothing rememberable.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#19gobuffalo30Posted 7/23/2014 7:21:00 PM
zerooo0 posted...
L4YER_CAKE posted...

Instigating that I'm a Titanfall fanboy when I'm not that's cute. I'm just comparing the two because they obviously borrow heavily from CoD and Titanfall does the better execution of it. That's a fact.

velvet_hammer posted...

That's cute. Funny you say Titanfall is barebones, but the gameplay to Destiny feels barebones with even less going on. Titanfall has it's own flare that gets you excited each time to play, and Destiny doesn't. Give me barebones CoD with mechs over barebones CoD any day which is Destiny. Hate to break it to you Velvet, but Destiny is nothing special. Titanfall isn't really anything special either, but the gameplay is leaps and bounds better.

Destiny does great in everything except gameplay is it's biggest flaw. It's nothing rememberable.

He's right, you're coming across as this Titanfall fanboy while stating subjective opinions and then claiming fact. I'm not going to say one game is better than the other, I haven't played either, but from the posts I've looked at you downplay everything Destiny related while giving Titanfall continual praise, arguing and trying to belittle other peoples' opinion with your posts.
#20zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 7:27:35 PM
gobuffalo30 posted...
zerooo0 posted...
L4YER_CAKE posted...

velvet_hammer posted...

He's right, you're coming across as this Titanfall fanboy while stating subjective opinions and then claiming fact. I'm not going to say one game is better than the other, I haven't played either, but from the posts I've looked at you downplay everything Destiny related while giving Titanfall continual praise, arguing and trying to belittle other peoples' opinion with your posts.

You say this yet I've constantly agreed that Titanfall does have a lack of content, and Destiny does have a more interesting world, art style, and generally everything else is better just the gameplay is not that good. That's all I've been saying the whole time. It's a debate people are obviosly allowed to have different opinions, and I'm saying Titanfall has the better gameplay. I don't care what anyone else says, and no I'm not just bashing Destiny on gameplay it's off of previous games from Bungie and other games that I played now. Titanfall is the better gameplay and I will stand by that and claim it as a fact. I don't care if you agree with me or not, that's the glory of opinions. Yes I'm going to claim my opinion as a fact in my view because I see it as correct doesn't mean the universe agrees or you agree it's what I claim, and I throw out points to defend it. You can throw out counter points that could alter my point of view or not, but as of right now I said it before and will say it again.....Titanfall gameplay>Destiny gameplay. I'm no fanboy to any series, but I can say what I think is a fact about the gameplay of the two games.

I couldn't care less if that comes off as being a fanboy. I know I'm not, but hey whatever floats ya boat.
---