Regarding gameplay Titanfall>Destiny

#21Robin_MaskPosted 7/23/2014 6:28:00 PM
Destiny ain't bad, but nothing impresses me about it, rather bored of how weak the guns sound for example. Then come the lame ass upgrades like "less recoil but penalty in range" for a rocket launcher...? It feels so average but it looks amazing.
---
I fought Maximillian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQsW7c_cnyU
#22L4YER_CAKEPosted 7/23/2014 6:29:09 PM
Also you mean insinuating, maybe inferring. For once I'm not correcting someone to undercut their message or be condescending but of all the things I'm doing here, instigating you are a titanfall fanboy is not one of them.

To be even clearer, the irony, or more accurately the hypocrisy here is that from a beta, a BETA you claim that the whole game of Destiny which is going to see far more content and support than Titanfall ever will never be as cool as Titanfall.

You claim this as a fact after dismissing someone who prefers Destiny over TF as a Destiny fanboy. ****ing Helen Keller could see the hypocrisy here.
---
Braid. Save the princess. Contemplate the world. Save yourself.
#23rell84Posted 7/23/2014 6:59:23 PM
Destiny runs smooth on my ps4 lol
#24Cows Go HisssssPosted 7/23/2014 7:25:31 PM
I've been a huge Halo fan since Halo CE came out in 2001 and I have owned and played every single one of them to death. My honest opinion is that Titanfall is more fun than Destiny. I feel Destiny is catered to the crowd that doesn't play shooter games as much (aka PS4 crowd). It just doesn't have that hardcore brain melting action feeling that Halo, Titanfall, Gears of War, or Left 4 Dead has. My conclusion is that Destiny is a great game for PS4 fans, but Xbox fans have more choices when it comes to hardcore shooting action.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#25sammogardPosted 7/23/2014 7:43:04 PM
my friend only plays battlefield and titanfall and he think's destiny is better then both. says the battles are intense and crazy.
#26duces9killaPosted 7/23/2014 7:45:32 PM
zerooo0 posted...
Jedi454 posted...

Yeah, Titanfall got repetitive in my opinion, but it did have very fluent and fast paced gameplay. Destiny feels about as slow as the original Borderlands, but i'm sure i'll still pick it up anyway.

Agreed. The gameplay feels worst than Halo even. Halo 4 had great gameplay, and this is kind of pathetic knowing what Bungie came from with Reach and 3. If only Titanfall had a little more content then it would be perfect. Oh well, cheers to Titanfall 2.

Halo 4 and 343 studio is a sad attempt to reach the level of the of bungie and its originality. And whats even worst halo 4 multiplayer is a cod clone and only fangirls would disagree and thats just how I feel so deal with it
#27glassghost0Posted 7/23/2014 7:48:05 PM
This topic went better than expected
---
New User (3) - Awarded to users with at least 25 Karma.
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122