Do you think games not being 1080p on X1 are scaring off potential customers?

#61Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 7/24/2014 8:00:56 AM
dola topic
---
http://i.imgur.com/yrlM3sD.gif
#62billOrileyPosted 7/24/2014 8:08:01 AM
not only their competition have the superior multiplats at the same price, but it was also ms early xbone policy that also scared away gamers too.
#63TrueBlue91Posted 7/24/2014 9:18:16 AM(edited)
Miiri0 posted...
There are market for people who like to pay more and get less. I think Microsoft is tapping this market with xbone.

Sig'd

Edit- or not, too long. But this is sig-worthy.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
"This isn't even apples to oranges. More like toast to bears." - Bloodychess
#64googlerPosted 7/24/2014 9:24:44 AM
I don't believe TC's story in any way but do agree with the point. I don't think its so much the lack of 1080p but the fact that sp far weaker hard AT BEST costs as much as the stronger hardware and in the worst case costs $100 more for the camera nobody really asked for. MS dun shot demselves in da fut
#65MRL3G3NDPosted 7/24/2014 9:32:42 AM
yep
it doesn't matter if we were talking about two toasters
one can do golden brown, one cannot

of course you are going with the most bang for your buck

basic economics 101

only fanboys can look past that

MS thought it was going to capture a humongous casual fanbase with it TV, Kinect kids games & football features...the casual crowd has no idea what a "P" is.

MS forgot that the xbox is a gaming console, football fans and TV junkies already have passes and cable boxes...so when they go looking for a gaming console, they are going with who says is the best.

not quantum physics there...it's entertaining to see a major corporation make such a huge mistake, then see it try to make up for it... I think MS performs best coming from behind.
---
Watch_Dogs-BAD MOFO LOW DOWN (X1)
http://youtu.be/O_S1dUhXb0g
#66skermacPosted 7/24/2014 9:38:26 AM
MicrosoftLover posted...
No!

TRUE GAMERS don't care about Graphics or resolutions or frame rate. The only thing that matters is gameplay.

You are right about true gamers, but most pony's and xbro's only care about graphics, resolution and frame rate. You see posts on these boards every day backing up my claim. It's the new casual gamers mostly I think.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#67dolabla(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2014 9:14:39 PM
ReloadPsi posted...
Are gamers really that pathetic now?

I don't know if I'd call it pathetic, just informed.
#68Laylow12Posted 7/24/2014 9:24:23 PM
TrueBlue91 posted...
Miiri0 posted...
There are market for people who like to pay more and get less. I think Microsoft is tapping this market with xbone.

Sig'd

Edit- or not, too long. But this is sig-worthy.

Chop off the "I think" and sig it!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#69Satchmo25Posted 7/24/2014 9:59:38 PM
Here's what I do at electronics stores. I tell them if they care about graphics they want a PC. I also tell them Sony will be bankrupt in two years and PS4 will lose support. Finally I remind them Halo is only on Xbox One and that always gets the kids and parents wanting to buy MS. None of those points can be refuted, it's turned off quite a few away from the PS4 :)
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
http://i.imgur.com/AUYtAmy.png
#70Laylow12Posted 7/24/2014 10:02:27 PM
Satchmo25 posted...
Here's what I do at electronics stores. I tell them if they care about graphics they want a PC. I also tell them Sony will be bankrupt in two years and PS4 will lose support. Finally I remind them Halo is only on Xbox One and that always gets the kids and parents wanting to buy MS. None of those points can be refuted, it's turned off quite a few away from the PS4 :)

You're like a Microsoft field agent!

o_O

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin