Do you think games not being 1080p on X1 are scaring off potential customers?

#91cochadPosted 7/25/2014 7:29:35 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
cochad posted...
Why are people acting like its not a big deal. Your buying a more expensive console that can't match the specs of a console that is lower in cost. Why are you not upset ? I guess your love for a company that doesn't give 2 cents about you is blinding you from the harsh truth

To be fair it's the same price now. So it's only a large rip-off as opposed to huge rip-off.

But when YOU purchased it was it cheaper ?
#92chex81Posted 7/25/2014 7:32:32 AM
When Halo Collection comes out no one will care about 1080p vs 720p...the games will trump the absurd debate going on....thankfully.
---
XB1/WiiU: chex81
soundcloud.com/purple_i
#93cochadPosted 7/25/2014 7:32:59 AM
Ellesarien posted...
cochad posted...
Why are people acting like its not a big deal. Your buying a more expensive console that can't match the specs of a console that is lower in cost. Why are you not upset ? I guess your love for a company that doesn't give 2 cents about you is blinding you from the harsh truth

I love my Kinect and I game for fun. I get both of these with my X-1 and I am enjoying it. I'm not sure why you are so angry with people having fun gaming. You little rage-fueled rant was funny to read though so that was a positive.

And...I am over the age of 12 so I do know that ALL (And yes,...that means your precious Sony) for-profit companies don't care about consumers outside their purchases. Welcome to the world.

I'm not upset I own both consoles. But it seems like people that only own one or the other love to sit and defend the flaws of their console to justify their purchase.
#94Exodus_PrimePosted 7/25/2014 7:33:38 AM
cochad posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
cochad posted...

To be fair it's the same price now. So it's only a large rip-off as opposed to huge rip-off.

But when YOU purchased it was it cheaper ?

I swear, the more "you guys" post and nit pick and spin the lower the intelligence level drops on each post.

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#95wavvvvesPosted 7/25/2014 7:34:07 AM
This is the argument "why does xbox one cost as much as ps4 if it isn't as powerful? It should be $299"
Well ps4 doesn't have any games and has a focus on indies which I can buy on my macbook pro. Shouldn't that be $299?
#96EllesarienPosted 7/25/2014 7:49:27 AM(edited)
cochad posted...
Ellesarien posted...
cochad posted...

I love my Kinect and I game for fun. I get both of these with my X-1 and I am enjoying it. I'm not sure why you are so angry with people having fun gaming. You little rage-fueled rant was funny to read though so that was a positive.

And...I am over the age of 12 so I do know that ALL (And yes,...that means your precious Sony) for-profit companies don't care about consumers outside their purchases. Welcome to the world.

I'm not upset I own both consoles. But it seems like people that only own one or the other love to sit and defend the flaws of their console to justify their purchase.

Hmmm...And others seem to think they have been chosen to be the damn judge of how others spend their money. Can you recognize them in this thread?
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#97Miiri0Posted 7/29/2014 11:29:20 AM
I believe game not being 1080p will be a norm on xbone ,unless the game is design with last gen in mind. like destiny which run pretty good on ps3 and 360.

Dont worry. Xbros will get use to it.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4_vs._Xbox_One_Native_Resolutions_and_Framerates
#98EllesarienPosted 7/29/2014 12:01:17 PM
I just knew one of the pathetic trolls bumped this.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#99Exodus_PrimePosted 7/29/2014 12:54:34 PM
Ellesarien posted...
I just knew one of the pathetic trolls bumped this.

It's what they do,man I don't know why they don't just go play TLOU since it's better than everything "ever made"

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita