If Sunset Overdrive doesn't live up to the hype are you going to feel bad...

#21Rome218Posted 7/23/2014 8:02:11 PM
It would feel like every other game that was overhyped this year, lol. Watch Dogs was a good game, do not get me wrong, but I do not think it deserved the amount of hype it received. Also, still no new game plus on a sandbox to make me have a reason to go back and play it, and that kills all reasons for me to want to replay it.

Titanfall was a game I played for a month and everyone got bored of it.

I am just not feeling the Destiny beta.. I played a lot last night, and spent most of the my time off today watching Netflix. I did play some more today to force myself to like it, but it's just not working.

The games I really, REALLY enjoyed this year have been Wolfenstein, and Sniper Elite 3. There was no real big hype about them.. I came in with no expectations and they turned out surprisingly fun and both offer replay value.
#22Trigg3rH4ppyPosted 7/23/2014 8:14:18 PM
TC, Shut up
---
http://i.imgur.com/9J7Prgg.jpg
TWSSted since~ 3/27/12
#23AwayFromHerePosted 7/23/2014 8:24:45 PM
Insomniac, while great developers, their games have never been the biggest sellers. Unless MS throws a metric-f***-ton of advertising dollars at it, it won't sell much.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#24aj4x94Posted 7/23/2014 8:25:54 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
Insomniac, while great developers, their games have never been the biggest sellers. Unless MS throws a metric-f***-ton of advertising dollars at it, it won't sell much.

Spyro says hi. And what happened to Ratchet and Clank?
---
Playing: Half Life 2, Mirror's Edge, Vampire The Masquerade, System Shock 2, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#25AwayFromHerePosted 7/23/2014 8:29:54 PM
aj4x94 posted...
AwayFromHere posted...

Spyro says hi. And what happened to Ratchet and Clank?

Great games? Yes. Big sellers? Not even close.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#26lunchbox2042Posted 7/23/2014 8:54:22 PM
No. I'm not that interested.
#27KhelThuzadPosted 7/23/2014 9:00:12 PM
aj4x94 posted...
zerooo0 posted...
aj4x94 posted...
zerooo0 posted...
TC you throw over hyped around too loosely. The only game that came out so far this year that truly was over hyped is Titanfall.

Fixed that for you. Though in your defense, both games were very lacking in content.

No, Titanfall delivered everything it promised and even did what the developers wanted it to establish a name. Watch Dogs was over hyped because it left thousands to millions more disappointed and the game was almost completely different compared to the E3 demos. You must be a troll to think that Titanfall was overhyped compared to Watch Dogs.

I don't normally call games over hyped, but Watch Dogs I can truly say was.

Oh dear....one of those. I don't share your opinion, so I'm a troll. Awesome logic.

Titanfall is overhyped. Sure, it had mechs and parkour and all that, but it was lacking in virtually every other department. Lack of guns, lack of game modes, lack of customization. lack of any meaningful progression, which leads to it getting old very fast.

It lacked a single player campaign. And yes I play SP part of COD etc.
---
Trolling? Better get the facts right or get owned.
#28BrunozaynPosted 7/23/2014 9:31:07 PM
stretch126 posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...
What hype does this game have...? It looks decent. It isn't over hyped at all.

---
Yeaaaah - Ellie
#29vashkeyPosted 7/23/2014 9:48:28 PM
what hype?
#30uniquebadgerPosted 7/23/2014 9:56:32 PM
SO seems like one of those games either people will love or hate. For me i can't see the appeal to it at all, and my most anticipated games this year are Destiny, Shadows of Mordor, Dragon Age, and MCC.