To the new generation of gamers that complain about res, sales, and framerate..

#1pnut3844Posted 7/24/2014 12:15:30 AM
http://www.buzzfeed.com/norbertobriceno/pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew?s=mobile

BAM.
#2Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/24/2014 12:29:54 AM
you're like those kids that brag about growing up/being born in the 90's but use examples that aren't exclusive to the generation.
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#3pnut3844(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2014 12:33:58 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
you're like those kids that brag about growing up/being born in the 90's but use examples that aren't exclusive to the generation.

Well first off I was raised in the 80s and secondly this was a joke. You know, those things that make you go "haha"? That sound that a lot of you need to make more often instead of nitpicking every minor detail and being spoiled.
#4Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/24/2014 12:35:27 AM
pnut3844 posted...

Well first off I was raised in the 80s and secondly this was a joke. You know, those things that make you go "haha"? That sound that a lot of you need to make more often instead of nitpicking every minor detail and being spoiled.

I refuse to feel any emotion that isn't the emotion of anger/despair
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#5pnut3844(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2014 12:36:02 AM
pnut3844 posted...

I refuse to feel any emotion that isn't the emotion of anger/despair

Ok troll
#6NeoMonkPosted 7/24/2014 12:39:48 AM
So basically "you missed out on 1984 LOL U R Teh Suxxors"?
I was too busy not being born... sorry, I'll demand an apology from my parents next time i see them.
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums
#7dataDyneSoldierPosted 7/24/2014 12:43:14 AM(edited)
Sorry but I'm 29 years old, grew up on old-school games, but when given the choice of two consoles at the same price when one is much more powerful than the other, I'll go with the console with better specs. Especially when most games are multi-console these days anyway.
---
BOlieve! http://i.imgur.com/ABd2uA1.gif
"You may not like him, Minister. But you can't deny: Dumbledore's got style."
#8Millertime660Posted 7/24/2014 12:42:30 AM
NeoMonk posted...
So basically "you missed out on 1984 LOL U R Teh Suxxors"?
I was too busy not being born... sorry, I'll demand an apology from my parents next time i see them.

You can not be that old.
#9NeoMonkPosted 7/24/2014 12:44:16 AM
Millertime660 posted...
You can not be that old.
What is it with these kids trying to talk to me like they know me...
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums
#10AddisonRPosted 7/24/2014 12:45:25 AM
Hold on just a second, Were people actually able to use the stand for the virtual boy? It was so unbalanced. I opted for laying face down with my chest on a pillow and my face rammed in there. And to think, no one else in my family is color blind...
---
Red: For a reporter, you sure have a funny way of doing your job.
The Wolf: What can I say? I was raised by wolves.