To the new generation of gamers that complain about res, sales, and framerate..

#31ExempliGratiaPosted 7/24/2014 8:31:00 AM
pnut3844 posted...
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
pnut3844 posted...
you're like those kids that brag about growing up/being born in the 90's but use examples that aren't exclusive to the generation.

Well first off I was raised in the 80s and secondly this was a joke. You know, those things that make you go "haha"? That sound that a lot of you need to make more often instead of nitpicking every minor detail and being spoiled.

I refuse to feel any emotion that isn't the emotion of anger/despair

Ok troll

You're the troll. We've seen your work already.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#32pnut3844(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2014 8:34:04 AM
ExDios posted...
Millertime660 posted...
ExDios posted...
I was born in 1993 and the first console I ever played was an SNES, my first handheld a Gameboy color :)

I'm glad I was able to experience gaming before it became about resolution, dlc, and pre-order bonuses

I remember when backlit screens on handhelds was next gen!

Lol, those were the good days.

Remember the game gear? That thing was awesome, weighed 50 lbs and ate AA batteries for breakfast. I still have mine packed up somewhere.
#33Laylow12Posted 7/24/2014 8:50:30 AM
I played the original GameBoy in Iraq during the first gulf war in 90/91.The Iraqi prisoners thought I was scanning them for weapons or diseases. Then they thought I was special forces because of it and because I wore a boonie hat and never gave me a hard time.

I had to loan it to the day shift MPs because they "claimed" they needed it to calm down the prisoners. My ass, the thing was drained of batteries from them playing it all day, Lol.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#34stargazer1981Posted 7/24/2014 9:43:19 AM
I could never play my Gameboy in the car. I remember being on a road trip, late 80s, playing Super Mario Land, and after hitting a bump in the road, I lost my lunch all over the backseat. That's when I realized mobile gaming is best played standing still for me.
---
'We are both atheists. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.'
#35pnut3844(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2014 9:45:15 AM
stargazer1981 posted...
I could never play my Gameboy in the car. I remember being on a road trip, late 80s, playing Super Mario Land, and after hitting a bump in the road, I lost my lunch all over the backseat. That's when I realized mobile gaming is best played standing still for me.

Damn man that sucks. Kinda defeats the whole purpose of mobile gaming haha
#36blunderminePosted 7/24/2014 9:46:38 AM
pnut3844 posted...
you're like those kids that brag about growing up/being born in the 90's but use examples that aren't exclusive to the generation.

Well first off I was raised in the 80s and secondly this was a joke. You know, those things that make you go "haha"? That sound that a lot of you need to make more often instead of nitpicking every minor detail and being spoiled.

If a joke is something that makes you go "haha," then that wasn't a joke.
#37pnut3844(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2014 9:55:38 AM
blundermine posted...
pnut3844 posted...

If a joke is something that makes you go "haha," then that wasn't a joke.

Just bc you have no sense of humor doesn't make your definition of joking around correct. That's the awesome thing about definitions, they are true whether or not you agree.
#38DarthUchiha91Posted 7/24/2014 10:19:11 AM
lol at 29 & 34.

Worst offenders of my gaming childhood.
---
I'm the Barack Obama of fat people
Yes we can...Eat!!