Is it true that 343 is making Halo 5s multiplayer closer to Halo 3s?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is it true that 343 is making Halo 5s multiplayer closer to Halo 3s?
(message deleted)
10 months ago#12
MrSpaM111 posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
Bad at the game = terrible balance

Yup, I'll just go back to Halo. It's better. :/

You've just admitted you don't like Destiny because you suck at it

GG

No I didn't lol. Please don't be a cop because you'll be a terrible one...

Are you blind or just stupid?

I'm wondering the same about you :/
10 months ago#13
Playing mediocre games like Destiny makes me REALLY appreciate Halo even more... :/
10 months ago#14
BlackFeathers posted...
Playing mediocre games like Destiny makes me REALLY appreciate Halo even more... :/

Good thing you don't play Planetside 2 then. You'd get wrecked and cry. The game is so much better than Halo's MP.
---
Dark Souls 2 + Dragon's Crown crossover game needs to happen.
PSN: Sabram - NNID: Sabram - Gamertag: Sabram
10 months ago#15
Sabram posted...
BlackFeathers posted...

Good thing you don't play Planetside 2 then. You'd get wrecked and cry. The game is so much better than Halo's MP.

Umm I did play it on PC and I can't wait for the PS4 release. That game is also better than Destinys multiplayer :/
10 months ago#16
Destiny multiplaya is fun! I probably played 3 games total the entire beta but man it was good and I scored some pro kills. Vehicles are also easy to control even with my first time using then. You're on your own tc!!!
---
If you want to see grown men online throw tantrums, visit the xbone board.
10 months ago#17
Please don't make the multiplayer like halo 3. That was the worst mp to me by far. Ugg.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
10 months ago#18
Sadly, they probably won't. It will just expand on 4, which was god awful.

Destiny PvP is ok, but I am buying it for the PvE and will just dip in to the PvP as and when the mood takes me. It is fine for a supplementary time sink.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
10 months ago#19
Actually I'm hoping Halo 5 goes for more of a Halo CE type of multiplayer. If they could find a good balance between it and the Unreal franchise, that would be great. It's very apparent that they're shooting for a much more arena-like feel. If I didn't know better, I would dare say Halo 5's Beta trailer reveal gives off the impression that War Games has become a sport. I could Humanity turning squad-based combat into a sporting event. Paintball is big, so why not?
10 months ago#20
They've said that it'll be a more level playing field. No loadouts, armor abilities, perks, etc. Everyone starts the same, weapons don't just drop randomly, they'll be placed on the map.
---
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb289/volcaitlin/gifs/dancning.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is it true that 343 is making Halo 5s multiplayer closer to Halo 3s?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived