Really Crazy Xbox One Glitch...Am I the only one?

#11Special-EddPosted 7/24/2014 9:39:11 AM
pnut3844 posted...
I'm seriously doubting the validity of this post. If it's legit, it's the greatest glitch known to man.

My friend got a few years of free xbox live gold when they were charging a credit card that was no longer active. This glitch is on a whole other level though.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#12PoweredMilkManPosted 7/24/2014 11:47:43 AM
My bulls*** senses are tingling.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon
#13CrankyMule24(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2014 1:50:58 PM
PoweredMilkMan posted...

I don't blame you at all, but I'm being 100% honest. I'm wondering if my console was a random test unit at the manufacturer and someone made it their home console and didn't de-register before shipping it out. Probably not even close, but I don't have any other ideas.
#14kholdstare04Posted 7/24/2014 1:51:55 PM
CrankyMule24 posted...
PoweredMilkMan posted...

I don't blame you at all, but I'm being 100% honest. I'm wondering if my console was a random test unit at the manufacturer and someone made it their home console and didn't de-register before shipping it out. Probably not even close, but I don't have any other ideas.

pics or it didn't happen
#15CrankyMule24(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2014 2:00:47 PM
kholdstare04 posted...
CrankyMule24 posted...
PoweredMilkMan posted...

pics or it didn't happen

Ha..wouldnt even know what to take pictures of. I'm really tempted to call xbox just to satisfy my curiosity, but I sure as heck don't want to lose this magic.