Titanfall Update 5: Black market for burn cards!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall Update 5: Black market for burn cards!
2 years ago#1
http://www.polygon.com/2014/7/24/5933069/titanfall-frontiers-edge-release-date-update-5
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
2 years ago#2
Didn't read the webpage, but a black market for cards sounds cool.

It seems that they throw in something cool every update.
This is my new sig.... yeah.
2 years ago#3
nickr2d2 posted...

The black market opens up at level 11. From what I understand, you can sell burn cards instead of just discarding them now and purchase sealed packs of burn cards from the store with the money you make from selling them.
2 years ago#4
Kudos to Respawn for sticking to their guns with no microtransactions.
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
2 years ago#5
Sniper_Brosef posted...
nickr2d2 posted...

The black market opens up at level 11. From what I understand, you can sell burn cards instead of just discarding them now and purchase sealed packs of burn cards from the store with the money you make from selling them.

FINALLY I CAN SELL THEM!!! I have way too many burn cards.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
2 years ago#6
zerooo0 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
nickr2d2 posted...

Same here. I delete so many
2 years ago#7
I'm gen 10 so I have 90+ burn cards all the time. It's hard to use them when you don't die...

It would be nice to sell some of them off.
Always O.G.
2 years ago#8
zerooo0 posted...

Same and the problem with that is that they're supposed to be used you know? I save a bunch of the good ones using the rationale that, "well if I use them I won't have them!" However, by not using them I may as well not have them anyway. I think I just keep them around because it's comforting to know I can fall back on them, even though I know I won't.
2 years ago#9
Sniper_Brosef posted...
zerooo0 posted...

Same and the problem with that is that they're supposed to be used you know? I save a bunch of the good ones using the rationale that, "well if I use them I won't have them!" However, by not using them I may as well not have them anyway. I think I just keep them around because it's comforting to know I can fall back on them, even though I know I won't.

Agreed. I use my burn cards a lot, the only issue is I get more burn cards faster than I go through them. I mainly use the ones that let you spawn in Titans. I love Burncards though I hope they expand on this in future sequels.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
2 years ago#10
zerooo0 posted...
I mainly use the ones that let you spawn in Titans.

I never use those. I have about 6-8 or so.... I use the titan abilities ones, some weapons, some anit-titan weapon ones and that's about it.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall Update 5: Black market for burn cards!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived