Titanfall Update 5: Black market for burn cards!

#1Sniper_BrosefPosted 7/24/2014 9:06:08 AM
http://www.polygon.com/2014/7/24/5933069/titanfall-frontiers-edge-release-date-update-5
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#2nickr2d2Posted 7/24/2014 9:09:33 AM
Didn't read the webpage, but a black market for cards sounds cool.

It seems that they throw in something cool every update.
---
This is my new sig.... yeah.
#3Sniper_Brosef(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2014 9:18:39 AM
nickr2d2 posted...

The black market opens up at level 11. From what I understand, you can sell burn cards instead of just discarding them now and purchase sealed packs of burn cards from the store with the money you make from selling them.
---
#4spacejamjordanzPosted 7/24/2014 9:19:51 AM
Kudos to Respawn for sticking to their guns with no microtransactions.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#5zerooo0Posted 7/24/2014 9:22:44 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
nickr2d2 posted...

The black market opens up at level 11. From what I understand, you can sell burn cards instead of just discarding them now and purchase sealed packs of burn cards from the store with the money you make from selling them.

FINALLY I CAN SELL THEM!!! I have way too many burn cards.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#6kcypher2000Posted 7/24/2014 9:46:06 AM
zerooo0 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
nickr2d2 posted...

Same here. I delete so many
#7TBONE_OGPosted 7/24/2014 9:52:34 AM
I'm gen 10 so I have 90+ burn cards all the time. It's hard to use them when you don't die...

It would be nice to sell some of them off.
---
Always O.G.
#8Sniper_Brosef(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2014 9:57:59 AM
zerooo0 posted...

Same and the problem with that is that they're supposed to be used you know? I save a bunch of the good ones using the rationale that, "well if I use them I won't have them!" However, by not using them I may as well not have them anyway. I think I just keep them around because it's comforting to know I can fall back on them, even though I know I won't.
---
#9zerooo0Posted 7/24/2014 10:01:31 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
zerooo0 posted...

Same and the problem with that is that they're supposed to be used you know? I save a bunch of the good ones using the rationale that, "well if I use them I won't have them!" However, by not using them I may as well not have them anyway. I think I just keep them around because it's comforting to know I can fall back on them, even though I know I won't.

Agreed. I use my burn cards a lot, the only issue is I get more burn cards faster than I go through them. I mainly use the ones that let you spawn in Titans. I love Burncards though I hope they expand on this in future sequels.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#10Sniper_Brosef(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2014 10:13:37 AM
zerooo0 posted...
I mainly use the ones that let you spawn in Titans.

I never use those. I have about 6-8 or so.... I use the titan abilities ones, some weapons, some anit-titan weapon ones and that's about it.
---