The Crew Map zoomed with detail(video link)

#1kennyynnooPosted 7/24/2014 9:20:04 AM
http://youtu.be/ql6vU91bhWc

It's a little weird spaced out having lived in northern Cali but it's still huge and fantastic to drive.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#2kennyynnoo(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2014 9:25:33 AM
Here's a cool boneville flats run, love the people and random background scenery.
http://youtu.be/OsDZA8JOF64
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
#3zerooo0Posted 7/24/2014 9:40:44 AM
The fact the game has NASHVILLE TN is AMAZING! I got to hand it to Ubisoft this was my most disappointed game shown back at what E3 2012? But, this game world looks too good to pass up. I can't wait to see what did with Nashville. I wonder if their are other smaller cities in the TN area.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#4_MrENigma_Posted 7/24/2014 9:44:05 AM
Has anyone done a coast to coast to see how much time it'll take? I remember watching an "Achievement Hunter" video for "Fuel" which took two hours to go from one corner to the other.
---
XBL GT: "Wile E Nigma". 3DS FC: "0688 - 6570 - 4452". PSN: "WileENigma".
www.youtube.com/NotoriouslyInfamouz
#5slowdog76Posted 7/24/2014 9:48:42 AM
maybe its just me, but if they cant do the entire country in size, then they shouldnt do the entire country.
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#6kennyynnoo(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2014 9:58:44 AM
_MrENigma_ posted...
Has anyone done a coast to coast to see how much time it'll take? I remember watching an "Achievement Hunter" video for "Fuel" which took two hours to go from one corner to the other.

Here's SF to NY. It's 42mins of recording...I don't have time to watch, they're going fast though.
http://youtu.be/FwFMRkcntKg
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
#7zerooo0Posted 7/24/2014 9:59:17 AM
_MrENigma_ posted...

I think they said it was about 90 mins to get from west coast to east coast, but I could be wrong. Which I imagine that like say going a constant 100 and making the turns, so in theory it could be longer.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#8_MrENigma_Posted 7/24/2014 10:04:25 AM
Cheers guys. :-) Not a bad size. I can dig it. :-)
---
XBL GT: "Wile E Nigma". 3DS FC: "0688 - 6570 - 4452". PSN: "WileENigma".
www.youtube.com/NotoriouslyInfamouz
#9Laylow12Posted 7/24/2014 10:10:53 AM
Why haven't I preordered this yet? Im taking care of that right now.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#10kennyynnoo(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2014 10:17:25 AM
Laylow12 posted...
Why haven't I preordered this yet? Im taking care of that right now.

Yeah I haven't either. I'm hoping the do a digital pre order deal before it's out. Its a game I'll always go back to a that's the only time I do digital but nothing yet on either system. Think it's early November so I'm not in a rush.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii