Should i get an Xbox One now or wait ...?

#1Merc009Posted 7/24/2014 8:49:40 AM
I haven't been gaming much lately so im a noob when it comes to consoles, are there any bundles or reasons to get one now? Are there any "improved" versions coming out soon? Any system errors that kill the console?
#2Laylow12Posted 7/24/2014 8:55:08 AM
I'd wait for the inevitable price drops that are coming.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#3ht02135Posted 7/24/2014 9:04:41 AM
Laylow12 posted...
I'd wait for the inevitable price drops that are coming.

yep, wait til it drop $299
#4scoobydoobydontPosted 7/24/2014 9:13:43 AM
Do you want a white console? Or one with a 1TB harddrive? Both are rumored for later this year. And I'm willing to bet there will be some much better deals than you'd find at the moment closer to the holidays.
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#5Sniper_BrosefPosted 7/24/2014 9:18:57 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
Do you want a white console? Or one with a 1TB harddrive? Both are rumored for later this year. And I'm willing to bet there will be some much better deals than you'd find at the moment closer to the holidays.

This is absolutely correct. If you don't mind waiting until holiday season, there will undoubtedly be great deals on bundles.

However, if you're getting anxious then just jump in! There's plenty of great games to tide you over until holiday season.
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#6Madness2012Posted 7/24/2014 9:46:39 AM
We can't tell you what to do with your money TC,if you want one get it one.I don't see how your decision will be based on a message board......
#7Staranime010Posted 7/24/2014 10:05:12 AM
Better to get Xbox One now, if you have the money available to buy the console. it's hard'' to say what Life throws at you next year, rather it's losing your Job or Worse.. Who knows? You might not even have the money to buy the console next year. Don't take nothing for granted on what you have now...

Again, if you have the money buy Xbox One Console it's Worth it..

These are great times to be a Gamer..
#8Staranime010Posted 7/24/2014 10:06:07 AM
Better to get Xbox One now, if you have the money available to buy the console. it's hard'' to say what Life throws at you next year, rather it's losing your Job or Worse.. Who knows? You might not even have the money to buy the console next year. Don't take nothing for granted on what you have now...Again, if you have the money buy Xbox One Console it's Worth it..

These are great times to be a Gamer..
#9Sniper_BrosefPosted 7/24/2014 10:22:24 AM
Staranime010 posted...
. it's hard'' to say what Life throws at you next year, rather it's losing your Job or Worse.. Who knows? You might not even have the money to buy the console next year.

If that's the concern then maybe console gaming is an indulgence that you shouldn't partake in until your finances are in order...
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#10DarthUchiha91Posted 7/24/2014 10:26:30 AM
If you haven't gotten one by now, it makes more sense to wait till the holidays. Doesn't seem like your in a rush, and you'll probably get good deals when you buy one around that time.
---
I'm the Barack Obama of fat people
Yes we can...Eat!!