Which xbox game should I get?

#1EndosagePosted 7/24/2014 9:07:39 AM
Madden, Watch Dogs, Titan Fall, NBA2k, FIFA?
---
Play by intuition
#2_MrENigma_Posted 7/24/2014 9:09:39 AM
Are those you're ONLY options? :-/ For sports I'd go with Fifa. Titan Fall has limited appeal. I'd go with Watch Dogs. But beware the driving though. It's not great.
---
XBL GT: "Wile E Nigma". 3DS FC: "0688 - 6570 - 4452". PSN: "WileENigma".
www.youtube.com/NotoriouslyInfamouz
#3Sniper_BrosefPosted 7/24/2014 9:10:21 AM
I'd avoid NBA and Madden as the newer iterations are right around the corner. I've heard mixed reviews about Watch Dogs and, quite frankly, it never sounded that interesting to me in the first place. As for Titanfall or FIFA? How big of a soccer fan are you?
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#4kennyynnooPosted 7/24/2014 9:24:03 AM
I liked watchdogs until I beat it, Madden 15 is out in a month. Nba is great but out October 7th. Fifa also a month or 2, I thought it was good but I don't get soccer or know the rules well.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#5Cows Go HisssssPosted 7/24/2014 9:29:48 AM
1. Titanfall
2. Watch Dogs
---
hey foo
hey foo
#6Endosage(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2014 9:48:36 AM
Are there any other games I'm not thinking of? Including soon-to-be releases. That's helpful to know most new sports franchises are right round the corner.
---
Play by intuition
#7kennyynnooPosted 7/24/2014 9:59:48 AM
What do you like, just sports and shooters?

Madden is like a month away. Battlefield 4 was probably the best MP shooter so far, some like plants vs zombies but it's not for me. Wolfenstein was a solid fps but don't pay more then $40 since its just a SP game.Sniper Elite 3 is decent, not great online though. Wait on the new sports games at this point, fifa is te only one that might be fine to get now since people tend to not buy it annually. Dead Rising 3 is fun. The next 3 month's a lot comes out though.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#8Staranime010Posted 7/24/2014 10:06:55 AM
Lets go with Titan Fall and see what happens
#9uniquebadgerPosted 7/24/2014 10:09:50 AM
I would just wait till the fall. Out of those i would choose titanfall, but with Halo, MCC, and CoD coming out you know the community will take a hit. So wait till we start getting better games in the fall. Or just pick up minecraft next month :D
#10ComradeRyanPosted 7/24/2014 11:55:43 AM
Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition will be available for purchase on August 19, 2014. It will support 2-4 player co-op (Local & Online). Definitely worth purchasing when it comes out.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com