XBOX ONE SmartGlass Beta for Android updated with remote game purchases, XBROS!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. XBOX ONE SmartGlass Beta for Android updated with remote game purchases, XBROS!
1 year ago#11
pelon213 posted...
I have a question. I have the beta & the regular app, is there any point to keep the regular app version if i have the beta version? What are the differences

Not sure, but just incase I keep my Beta on a tablet to explore features and the normal one on my phone to use with the XB1. That way I have the one on my phone to work with the XB1 and the beta to explore it and not worry about glitches.
---
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.
1 year ago#12
Geist posted...
Not sure, but just in case I keep my Beta on a tablet to explore features and the normal one on my phone to use with the XB1. That way I have the one on my phone to work with the XB1 and the beta to explore it and not worry about glitches.

I have both on my tablet. I'll probably keep both for a while then.
---
XboX Tag = XAztec WarriorX
STEAM = Pelon213
1 year ago#13
I think solnot is a computer program that's malfunctioning, he makes troll topics talking about "how will the xbone recover from these comments made by Ellen", and then turns around and posts useful info
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. XBOX ONE SmartGlass Beta for Android updated with remote game purchases, XBROS!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived