'Mass Effect 4' release date: PS4 and XBOX ONE versions to be released in 2015!!

#11MRL3G3NDPosted 7/24/2014 10:54:50 AM
the one thing I enjoyed about the whole series...the exploration of planets on ME1
Yeah the controls were horrible, and half of the planets were a waste of time...but when you did find something it was magical...

I hope they bring that back...I remember the Ad in the magazine had a galaxy...and it had a "you are here" arrow, and it said you can go to anywhere and explore anything...

the closet I've ever been to that star trek feeling
---
Watch_Dogs-BAD MOFO LOW DOWN (X1)
http://youtu.be/O_S1dUhXb0g
#12Sniper_BrosefPosted 7/24/2014 10:55:23 AM
zerooo0 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
zerooo0 posted...
It just didn't feel right with me. Just didn't click which us a shame as I really wanted to like the series, but yea it was just something with the gameplay that didn't feel right.

Did you like KOTOR or Jade Empire?

Never played them. Didn't have an original Xbox.

Damn... Well that makes more sene then.
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#13KipbondurPosted 7/24/2014 10:58:29 AM
MRL3G3ND posted...
the one thing I enjoyed about the whole series...the exploration of planets on ME1
Yeah the controls were horrible, and half of the planets were a waste of time...but when you did find something it was magical...

I hope they bring that back...I remember the Ad in the magazine had a galaxy...and it had a "you are here" arrow, and it said you can go to anywhere and explore anything...

Yeah I missed that in the sequel. Just turned into spinning a planet around until you probed away all of its resources.
---
GT: Kip Bondur
#14swatkiller546Posted 7/24/2014 11:16:53 AM(edited)
even if they set a date it's bound to be delayed. DA:Inquisition just delayed theirs and they had gameplay and everything looked pretty good from what I saw.
---
"Get down on your knees and cry!"
#15Prefect99Posted 7/24/2014 11:43:27 AM
Mass Effect has gone downhill with each release, and I was so disappointed with 3 I still haven't finished it. ME4 can never come out for all I care.
---
Now Playing: Bravely Default (3DS), Monster Hunter (3DS/Wii U),FFX/X2(Vita), P4 Golden (Vita), Battlefield 4 (XB1), PvsZ: GW (XB 1), NHL 14 (360)
#16ComradeRyanPosted 7/24/2014 12:00:54 PM
I hope that BioWare does a Dragon Age, and Mass Effect annual cycle in the future. One new game from each series every two years would be nice.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#17kayoticdreamzPosted 7/24/2014 12:37:43 PM
MRL3G3ND posted...

truth
#18scoobydoobydontPosted 7/24/2014 12:42:20 PM
Prefect99 posted...
Mass Effect has gone downhill with each release, and I was so disappointed with 3 I still haven't finished it. ME4 can never come out for all I care.

I want to marry this post. *starts reading Bride magazine and making plans*
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#19squidney2k1Posted 7/24/2014 12:45:26 PM
'....pushed back to 2015."

It was never a 2014 title to begin with.

-10 for credibility
---
Best games of last gen: Mass Effect series & Bioshock series \m/ (O_o) \m/
>o_o\> AMENO >o_o\>
#20redeyes6778Posted 7/28/2014 6:59:11 PM
So its confirmed on PS4 as well, there goes another exclusive for X1