Irony XBROS! Crytek wants first XBOX ONE Homefront game to look as good as Ryse!

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Irony XBROS! Crytek wants first XBOX ONE Homefront game to look as good as Ryse!
2 years ago#11
I'm getting too old for this ****.
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
2 years ago#12
Reflex-Arc posted...
I'm getting too old for this ****.

But not too old to make a post like this.
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
2 years ago#13
scoobydoobydont posted...

Not too old to make a movie quote relevant to other posts in the topic? I hope I'm never that old.
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
2 years ago#14
TC, do you ever start a thread with an original thought? Every thread of yours starts with a quote from someone else. At this point, you can be replaced by an ape and no one would know.
2 years ago#15
Reflex-Arc posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...

Not too old to make a movie quote relevant to other posts in the topic? I hope I'm never that old.

You will. =(

I somehow completely overlooked the LW talk. Yikes.
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
2 years ago#16
TBONE_OG posted...
Solnot only makes topics. You never see him reply/respond.

I think he's got connections at GameFAQs...

Or perhaps he's a Forum Master? But I guess since he's turned he can be considered a Forum Sith.

Haha, see what I did there. I made a reference to one of the greatest games ever, KoTOR. It was an Xbox exclusive and was soooo much fun. Just like I thought Fable was before one of the producers of Fable bashed the Kinect.

Anyway, yeah Star Wars is American made, and I like it.
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
2 years ago#17
Exodus_Prime posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...
Just because something is contradictory doesn't make it ironic. There's a distinction.

Also, why is Solnot able to post twelve topics per minute without being penalised, when I'm placed on "warning" status for posting topics with a lighthearted, gaming theme with the intention to bring together the Gamefaqs community without bias?

I honestly don't understand the politics here.

Maybe he has diplomatic immunity like that evil troll BlackFeathers?

---

He's got the connections. He's got the sales organization. And he's go the muscle to shove enough of this website up anyone's butt that they'll poop pi for a year.
Playing: Half Life 2, Mirror's Edge, Vampire The Masquerade, System Shock 2, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
2 years ago#18
I love Solnot and his topics. Without them, I would be a lot more ignorant about the Xbox One. And I wouldn't use the term XBROS as much as I do now.
hey foo
hey foo
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Irony XBROS! Crytek wants first XBOX ONE Homefront game to look as good as Ryse!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived