Irony XBROS! Crytek wants first XBOX ONE Homefront game to look as good as Ryse!

#11Reflex-ArcPosted 7/24/2014 1:56:34 PM
I'm getting too old for this ****.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#12scoobydoobydontPosted 7/24/2014 2:01:00 PM
Reflex-Arc posted...
I'm getting too old for this ****.

But not too old to make a post like this.
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#13Reflex-ArcPosted 7/24/2014 2:34:34 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...

Not too old to make a movie quote relevant to other posts in the topic? I hope I'm never that old.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#14SlippyedPosted 7/24/2014 2:36:18 PM
TC, do you ever start a thread with an original thought? Every thread of yours starts with a quote from someone else. At this point, you can be replaced by an ape and no one would know.
#15scoobydoobydontPosted 7/24/2014 2:39:46 PM
Reflex-Arc posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...

Not too old to make a movie quote relevant to other posts in the topic? I hope I'm never that old.

You will. =(

I somehow completely overlooked the LW talk. Yikes.
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#16MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/24/2014 2:45:32 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
Solnot only makes topics. You never see him reply/respond.

I think he's got connections at GameFAQs...

Or perhaps he's a Forum Master? But I guess since he's turned he can be considered a Forum Sith.

Haha, see what I did there. I made a reference to one of the greatest games ever, KoTOR. It was an Xbox exclusive and was soooo much fun. Just like I thought Fable was before one of the producers of Fable bashed the Kinect.

Anyway, yeah Star Wars is American made, and I like it.
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#17aj4x94Posted 7/24/2014 3:23:20 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...
Just because something is contradictory doesn't make it ironic. There's a distinction.

Also, why is Solnot able to post twelve topics per minute without being penalised, when I'm placed on "warning" status for posting topics with a lighthearted, gaming theme with the intention to bring together the Gamefaqs community without bias?

I honestly don't understand the politics here.

Maybe he has diplomatic immunity like that evil troll BlackFeathers?

---

He's got the connections. He's got the sales organization. And he's go the muscle to shove enough of this website up anyone's butt that they'll poop pi for a year.
---
Playing: Half Life 2, Mirror's Edge, Vampire The Masquerade, System Shock 2, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#18Cows Go HisssssPosted 7/24/2014 4:34:40 PM
I love Solnot and his topics. Without them, I would be a lot more ignorant about the Xbox One. And I wouldn't use the term XBROS as much as I do now.
---
hey foo
hey foo