What was the best video game trailer you ever saw?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What was the best video game trailer you ever saw?
10 months ago#1
I think for me, it would probably have to be the Fall of Cybertron VGA debut trailer. It strikes the right balance of emotion and action; further aided by the background music. I think the runner-up would be the debut Dead Island trailer. Most zombie trailers are action-horror based (or sometimes even with comedy). But you never really see the tragedy in any of it.
---
Gamertag: Biggy DX
10 months ago#2
Deus Ex Human Revolution
---
Playing: Half Life 2, Mirror's Edge, Vampire The Masquerade, System Shock 2, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
10 months ago#3
Halo 2 reveal.
---
gt: For Spartaa
10 months ago#4
Bioshock
---
It's very strange when the life you never had flashes before your eyes. -Mental Imagery.
10 months ago#5
Dead Space
---
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
10 months ago#6
I have a strong affinity for the Gears series and I liked their music choices. Gotta say Gears 1 rocked but Gears of War 3 was all that and a bag of chips
10 months ago#7
That's too difficult for me to think of, but just off the top of my head, I'd have to say that one Dead Island trailer with the mom, dad, and daughter.
10 months ago#8
Bioshock
---
Because Batman is a talentless hack with no powers that needs to hide like a girl to avoid getting shot to s***.dastoOge
10 months ago#9
these 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMYrKTU8Hmc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpvM9uwOcUc
---
Gt: Brown Myster. Nintendo ID: BrownMyster
Gamefaqs has always been anti Xbox. Just look at the polls dating back to 2001
10 months ago#10
Magic 2015..

It has planeswalkers dying from another planeswalker, it has an awesome song called "Change of Luck" by a great band called Ministry and it set the hype meter to over 9000.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What was the best video game trailer you ever saw?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived