The Witcher 3 Dev Says the Key With Sex Is to Not Sell Your Game on It

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Witcher 3 Dev Says the Key With Sex Is to Not Sell Your Game on It
2 years ago#1
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-witcher-3-dev-says-the-key-with-sex-is-to-not-/1100-6421289/

I completely agree with CDPR.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
2 years ago#2
I know a Larry who wears a lot of relaxed suits who would beg to differ. :P
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
2 years ago#3
Kinda hilarious coming from CDPR, it'd be believable it if it came from Bioware.

Geralt is a horny constantly cheating nympho.

Triss got a colossal boob and ass job from TW1 to TW2 when she should have scar tissue on her torso from a severe burn after which she stopped showing cleavage in the source material.
2 years ago#4
Crystyn_7B posted...
Kinda hilarious coming from CDPR, it'd be believable it if it came from Bioware.

Triss got a colossal boob and ass job from TW1 to TW2 when she should have scar tissue on her torso from a severe burn after which she stopped showing cleavage in the source material.

I feel like you missed the point of the article.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
2 years ago#5
My problem with sex in games is it is usually just an overly awkward scene that actually breaks immersion in a game. Usually its some form of really odd dry humping or the character models make really weird movements or have very dead looks on their faces.
2 years ago#6
That's also the key to any "gimmick," or feature. If you don't make a big deal about it, the fans may actually like it.
2 years ago#7
zerooo0 posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...

What's the point? Do as I say, not as I do?

Seriously though, Witcher 2 wasn't that bad. The first one was very trite in it's handling of sex.
2 years ago#8
zerooo0 posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...

Apparently, as TW2 was most definitely sold with sex, heck Triss was featured on the polish playboy's cover.
2 years ago#9
I refuse to play a game unless it contains gay sex
2 years ago#10
did someone tell this guy to go plough himself within five minutes of starting?
"You will not be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life"-Camus
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Witcher 3 Dev Says the Key With Sex Is to Not Sell Your Game on It

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived