Let's just adopt "xbro"

#11ExempliGratiaPosted 7/24/2014 2:55:40 PM
Ahh I get it. The trolls are seeing that people were getting annoyed by solnot now they decided to continue it.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#12RuinerEraserPosted 7/24/2014 2:57:46 PM
Wow, the users who don't like a term seem super uptight.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#13scoobydoobydontPosted 7/24/2014 2:58:28 PM
ExempliGratia posted...
Ahh I get it. The trolls are seeing that people were getting annoyed by solnot now they decided to continue it.

Not nice, bro. =(
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#14sanas_thiritu(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2014 2:58:57 PM
I challenge you to show me any evidence of me being a troll. Why can't we discuss a term? If you don't want to be part of it, then don't come in my topic.
---
Monkeys and humans evolved from a common ancestor - xbox board.
Sanas_thiritu refuses to associate with monkeys. Creationism is the truth.
#15Reflex-ArcPosted 7/24/2014 2:59:09 PM
Oh, no no, it's cool, I'm taking it back.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#16aj4x94Posted 7/24/2014 2:59:44 PM
Can't be worse than being called an Xboner.
---
Playing: Half Life 2, Mirror's Edge, Vampire The Masquerade, System Shock 2, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#17TrickyPonyPosted 7/24/2014 3:00:09 PM
sanas_thiritu posted...
I challenge you to show me any evidence of me being a troll. Why can't we discuss a term? If you don't want to be part of it, then don't come in my topic.

I don't want to be a part of it, try and make me leave :)

marked for off-topic
#18RuinerEraserPosted 7/24/2014 3:00:52 PM
ExempliGratia posted...

I think there is a genuine love for the term. If you feel trolled by being called an xbro I would re-evaluate your life. Do PS4 users have a term they call themselves? Is it wrong to bring up a sense of community.

I am an xbro and I am proud of it.
---
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#19Crystyn_7BPosted 7/24/2014 3:01:50 PM
just let it pass, getting worked up over it is just what people want...
#20RuinerEraserPosted 7/24/2014 3:02:08 PM
TrickyPony posted...
sanas_thiritu posted...

I'm telling mommy.

---