Who started that whole 1080p BS?

#61leatheljPosted 7/24/2014 7:31:20 PM
Honestly ppl have always argued res and fps BUT this gen is was most likely ignited and blown out of proportion by ps4 fanboys they use it as ammo I also partly blame digital foundry for puting fuel on the fire well last gen I did not really care about res and still don't. I didnt go get PvZ GW flip the case over and say (if it's not 1080p 60fps I'm not getting this game cause it will automatically be unplayable and garbage if it's not 1080p 60fps f*** if the game if fun or has good game play that dosent matter) I really feel some ppl think that way. Idk why this hyper fps and res ppl just go get a PC oh right fanboys.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#62MithrilMonarchPosted 7/24/2014 7:32:03 PM
People have been arguing about graphics since the fourth generation.
#63Shadowfxd2Posted 7/24/2014 7:34:07 PM
MithrilMonarch posted...
People have been arguing about graphics since the fourth generation.

this^ and in all honesty the only ones who care about graphics are casuals and trolls. The gameplay is what gamers look for and still xbone is lacking in that too.
#64quincy2000aPosted 7/24/2014 7:37:12 PM(edited)
BoneRevolution posted...
“it effectively gives every Xbox One owner a new GPU that is twice as fast as the old one” - Brad Wardell, Stardock CEO

...and yet still not as powerful as the PS4? Go figure...
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
#65LordcrabfoodPosted 7/24/2014 7:52:50 PM
Some people, like myself simply do not care about resolution. This seems to only alienate those that do care. Despite the fact that I own all the consoles I have been labelled a Xbot countless times. Some people seem to believe that if it is a big deal to them, then everyone else feels the same way. Quite sad and pathetic really.
#66uglysuckaPosted 7/24/2014 7:58:03 PM
Does 1080p look better than 720p? Yes. Case closed theres no argument.
#67big4n7Posted 7/24/2014 8:03:13 PM
I still think Don Mattrick was the worst thing to happen to the gaming world since the Nintendo virtual boy
---
Gamertag: antotheapeman
3ds friend code 3969 5871 0119
#68big4n7Posted 7/24/2014 8:04:55 PM
games and power should have been first priority at the beginning
---
Gamertag: antotheapeman
3ds friend code 3969 5871 0119
#69Bob the AlmightyPosted 7/24/2014 8:05:01 PM
leathelj posted...
Honestly ppl have always argued res and fps BUT this gen is was most likely ignited and blown out of proportion by ps4 fanboys they use it as ammo I also partly blame digital foundry for puting fuel on the fire well last gen

I dunno. I remember a lot of "who would buy a multi-plat game on the PS3" all throughout last gen and Digital Foundry was used constantly to show how superior the 360 version of Game X countless times.

The roles just reversed this time and Sony fans are acting like how Microsoft fans were last gen and Microsoft fans are acting like how Sony fans were last gen. I mean it is like a complete role reversal and honestly it shows hypocrisy on both sides. MS fans were fine throwing mud last gen when it was in their favor while Sony fans were always on the defensive. Now it's the other way around.

It's just video games though. It ultimately means nothing at the end of the day.
---
The villagers called him 'God's Savior' and his weapon they called 'Vampire Killer.'
Ah, Gandolfi, how that would make you smile.
#70leon_trunksPosted 7/24/2014 8:10:20 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...
Cows Go Hisssss posted...
I have no idea, but my best guess would be PS4 fans.

I would agree.

PS4 fans are the only people I've seen that care about games graphics. I cancelled my subscription to Game Informer magazine because they take certain games and critique them on their Gameplay, Controls, Replayability. All that is fine, but they also critique games on their Graphics, and THAT means that the people behind Game Informer are PS4 fans. And I for one will not be party to it any longer.

I play on pc and I care about graphics. According to your logic, how can I play on the pc and be a ps4 fan?