Lost Odyssey, Infinite Undiscovery, Magna Carta

#1youngskillzPosted 7/24/2014 5:29:12 PM
Anyone else hope these rpg's see sequals this gen? - Results (93 votes)
Hell yes.
88.17% (82 votes)
Hell No these rpg's suck.
11.83% (11 votes)
This poll is now closed.
i'd really like to see it happen.
---
Metal Bands -- Remaining Chaos, Eye of the Enemy, Arch Enemy, Sepsis, Deals Death, Mors Principium Est, Cantabile Wind, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated
#2redeyes6778Posted 7/24/2014 6:45:22 PM
I would, though on the PS3 or PS4

JRPG's should not be released on any xbox system ever, the poor sales will kill the series
#3Kudou_AkaiPosted 7/24/2014 6:49:31 PM
I played LO and i can say a sequel would make me buy an Xbox One, as of now im Buying a PS4 and Wii U pretty soon, i think we could see a great rpg for the X1 in 2015 so i'd wait till than
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/The_Final_Storm.png
36 Platinums, Backlog: Batman Origins, GOW Ascension, R&C: ITN, Symphonia Chronicles HD and Uncharted 2
#4FootballRulezPosted 7/24/2014 6:57:53 PM
redeyes6778 posted...

JRPG's should not be released on any xbox system ever, the poor sales will kill the series

Lol has to be the dumbest thing ever said
#5NSGraphitePosted 7/24/2014 7:03:04 PM
I hope sequels are made of those games. but I hope they are multiplat. I have no plans of buying an Xbone and I would really like to play those.
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#6ThePaleRiderpPosted 7/24/2014 7:29:39 PM
FootballRulez posted...
redeyes6778 posted...

To be fair nearly every JRPG on the 360 did poorly when it comes to sales. JRPGS are prominent on Sony and Nintendo. This I see the order for them being 3DS > WiiU> PS4>Xbox One> and PC. Hell even the god awful FF13 series did better on PS3 in terms of sales than the 360.
---
Valar morghulis
#7Garage_ManPosted 7/24/2014 7:36:38 PM
ThePaleRiderp posted...
FootballRulez posted...
redeyes6778 posted...

To be fair nearly every JRPG on the 360 did poorly when it comes to sales. JRPGS are prominent on Sony and Nintendo. This I see the order for them being 3DS > WiiU> PS4>Xbox One> and PC. Hell even the god awful FF13 series did better on PS3 in terms of sales than the 360.

This, if these games would have released on PS3 instead they WOULD have successors. I just don't think Xbox is considering a JRPG machine.
#8ThePaleRiderpPosted 7/24/2014 7:48:54 PM
Garage_Man posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...
FootballRulez posted...
redeyes6778 posted...

This, if these games would have released on PS3 instead they WOULD have successors. I just don't think Xbox is considering a JRPG machine.

It's not. Not say that's bad thing but expecting it to have huge JRPG presence is like looking for huge third party support for Nintendo. It's not gonna happen. Not at least in the foreseeable future.
---
Valar morghulis
#9Garage_ManPosted 7/24/2014 7:52:46 PM
ThePaleRiderp posted...
Garage_Man posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...
FootballRulez posted...
redeyes6778 posted...

It's not. Not say that's bad thing but expecting it to have huge JRPG presence is like looking for huge third party support for Nintendo. It's not gonna happen. Not at least in the foreseeable future.

Still, it would be super cool if MS took a hit and made the games. I'd probably get an X1 for that. It isn't like Sony is really delivering on JRPG on PS4 either. Right now it is Vita and 3DS and a lot of them are meh.

I think the turn tables maybe if MS can get stuff done NOW.
#10redeyes6778Posted 7/24/2014 10:22:36 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]