On a scale of 1 to 10, how would most XBROS rate the Destiny beta so far?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would most XBROS rate the Destiny beta so far?

User Info: Solnot

Solnot
2 years ago#1
On a scale of 1 to 10, how would most XBROS rate the Destiny beta so far? - Results (109 votes)
12.84% (14 votes)
0% (0 votes)
0.92% (1 votes)
5.5% (6 votes)
4.59% (5 votes)
13.76% (15 votes)
17.43% (19 votes)
20.18% (22 votes)
13.76% (15 votes)
11.01% (12 votes)
This poll is now closed.
On a scale of 1 (being terrible) and 10 (being awesome!), I wanna hear how most XBROS would rate their experiences in the Destiny beta so far and why is that?

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
2 years ago#2
1, I played like 1 hour and deleted it off my hard drive, just didn't care for it at all.
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, Amazing Spider-Man 2.
Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0

User Info: Charity_Diary

Charity_Diary
2 years ago#3

It's a pretty game, but all of the game's major draws - the loot, the exploration, the gun mechanics - have been done far better by other games.
Charity_Diary

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
2 years ago#4
6, not good or bad, just slightly above average.
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("

User Info: Charity_Diary

Charity_Diary
2 years ago#5
Also, not sure why they didn't start us at level 10 and let us play to level 18. Looks like all the level 9 and below loot is really boring, and we'd see a new skill tree at level 15... Would have been much more of a draw.
Charity_Diary

User Info: Chyld989

Chyld989
2 years ago#6
I went with a 7. The campaign is fantastic, but the PvP is just as lackluster as every other Bungie game I've played, which is a disappointment.

User Info: Spirit_Godd

Spirit_Godd
2 years ago#7
9. I'm loving the game and I plan to play it a ton once it releases.
GT is Security Shield

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
2 years ago#8
It's pretty much everything that Titanfall hype had promised before it bombed.

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
2 years ago#9
Beta I give it a 6/10. Doesn't really give what the full game justice and really is barebones.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton

User Info: XboxDruggie

XboxDruggie
2 years ago#10
I was somewhat intrigued and curious of the game but overly hyped for it. I voted a 6 after playing the beta. I know it's just a beta, but honestly it isn't really my type of game. I'm not huge into RPGs; really don't care for the games flow.

I'm sure many will enjoy it I'll just be more content and much happier with Sunset Iverdrive and Halo:MCC :)
XBL NocturnalFreak
Too weird to live, Too rare to die!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would most XBROS rate the Destiny beta so far?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived