On a scale of 1 to 10, how would most XBROS rate the Destiny beta so far?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would most XBROS rate the Destiny beta so far?
2 years ago#11
5/10

I'm glad there was a beta.
HughNeutron posted...
been washing WWE since 2009.
2 years ago#12
7.5~8.5
Gamertag - ChaoticBryant
If you don't like the things I say or do, please don't blame me. Blame your parents for raising a pansy.
2 years ago#13
8. The only thing I'm not really liking are the loot drops and just the way it's handled period. Loot chests seem pretty rare, and what's the point of getting a schematic and having to take it to that person to decode it and then get your loot? Seems like a very unnecessary step. Otherwise it's a lot of fun and I'm liking it.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
2 years ago#14
I'd say 7.5 but I rounded up to 8. I wish race had an impact beyond having a head in the non-social social hub.
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
2 years ago#15
8. I'm not a fan of FPS in general but I liked the co-op inDestiny especially the strike missions and public events. Can't wait to try the raids in full release.
2 years ago#16
10. It's crack.
PSN: PorchGnome4Life
NNID: PorchGnome4Life
2 years ago#17
About an 8 for me so far. It's nothing super special but it's decent fun, especially with a friend/friends.
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
2 years ago#18

It just makes me want the full even more now.
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool
2 years ago#19
Get a grip, Solnot
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
2 years ago#20
9/10, but the only thing that bothers me is the reduced turn speed while sprinting. It just feels clunky.
They play centipede over at IW, each persons head up the next persons ass, just walking around the office, hands and legs flailing about. ~ SevenDayCandler
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would most XBROS rate the Destiny beta so far?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived