Gamestop you've done it again!

#21MRL3G3NDPosted 7/25/2014 8:38:22 AM
The game drops in 2 months...they aren't going to make anymore lol

idk..I really don't care for special additions...last one I bought was MW2 with the NV goggles...cause I wanted NV goggles...

But I've just noticed whenever they have these special editions there always available after they've "sold out"...lmao they still have brand new "day one" editions of XB1's available...and they were reportedly sold out.
---
Watch_Dogs-BAD MOFO LOW DOWN (X1)
http://youtu.be/O_S1dUhXb0g
#22PreacherXWDSXPosted 7/25/2014 8:53:31 AM
MRL3G3ND posted...
The game drops in 2 months...they aren't going to make anymore lol

idk..I really don't care for special additions...last one I bought was MW2 with the NV goggles...cause I wanted NV goggles...

But I've just noticed whenever they have these special editions there always available after they've "sold out"...lmao they still have brand new "day one" editions of XB1's available...and they were reportedly sold out.

....and here I thought I was the only one who ordered MW 2 with the NV goggles.
---
---
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life......Winston Churchill
#23Shy420Posted 7/25/2014 8:53:56 AM
Short of an employee giving up their copy, I'm pretty sure you're screwed.
---
The trouble is not that I am single and likely to stay single, but that I am lonely and likely to stay lonely.
~ Charlotte Bronte
#24Apope1974Posted 7/25/2014 12:44:31 PM
jck86 posted...
So this is where my story begins. I've had destiny standard edition pre-ordered on Xbox one way long ago when they started taking pre-orders. In the beginning of the month when the ghost edition got announced I rushed out to secure my copy. All was well until the recent walmart fiasco going on. I decided to double check to make sure. When I go and check the gamestop app, I am immediately horrified! It says I have the ghost edition ordered for the PS3. That dumbass at gamestop canceled my standard copy on X1 and moved it over to ps3. I called today and the employee says I messed up? I tell him It doesn't make any sense. Why the hell would I move it from X1 to ps3. In the end he says they will try to fix it and to call back tomorrow. What do you guys think. Am I screwed? Sorry for the rant but as of now I'm pretty pissed.

Power to the players!!!
#25secondhand1Posted 7/25/2014 3:59:12 PM
So you made a change in person, and walked out of the store without verifying your change?

Sounds like another dumb consumer error to me.
---
I don't row.
#26jck86(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 6:52:31 PM
secondhand1 posted...
So you made a change in person, and walked out of the store without verifying your change?

Sounds like another dumb consumer error to me.

You probably work at gamestop and are one of those special type of people who find it hard and tiresome to just sit there all day and push buttons on a keyboard. Oh boy! Talk about a hard days work.
#27jck86(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 6:58:45 PM
So I stopped by after work and spoke to the manager. He told me that the guy who rung me up was a new employee and that he is sorry for their mistake. He took a look at my receipt and ( this goes out to the jackass before me) saw that it does not say ps3 on it.so their mistake again. In the end he says he will try and secure me a X1 copy, if not then he will end up giving up his own copy.
#28violentdissmayPosted 7/25/2014 7:43:33 PM
Where do people find such incompetent Gamestop employees? Ive never had an issue with the ones around here.
---
"Fry crack corn and I don't care, Leela crack corn and still don't care, Bender crack corn and he is great!! TAKE THAT YOU STUPID CORN!!!" - Bender
#29GnarKillsPosted 7/25/2014 8:37:23 PM
jck86 posted...
So I stopped by after work and spoke to the manager. He told me that the guy who rung me up was a new employee and that he is sorry for their mistake. He took a look at my receipt and ( this goes out to the jackass before me) saw that it does not say ps3 on it.so their mistake again. In the end he says he will try and secure me a X1 copy, if not then he will end up giving up his own copy.

I'm sorry but I doubt he'll give up his own copy lol
---
PSN - TheCheesy1 GT - GnarKills
Current Systems: PS4, Xbox One, 3DS Zelda OoT Edition
#30jackynkurttimsPosted 7/26/2014 2:09:31 AM
If you do get a copy he will claim it was his regardless of whether it was or not.
---
ediotsavant posted...Set it up on my buried crt tv from the 80's era and was blown by Iron Soldier.