Your most annoying boss battle

#31TheFlood550Posted 7/26/2014 4:23:15 AM
Seymour in FFX. Never finished the game because of the absolute massive difficulty spike when you fight him. In recent memory though, Master Gee & Voracidous from Borderlands 2. Master Gee because...well everything about that fight is poorly designed and tedious, and Voracidous because NOVA SPAM and wall of health. Also, just about all of the boss encounters from Syndicate were terrible, especially the final boss.
---
GT- TheDaniel27
#32falkedupPosted 7/26/2014 5:32:36 AM
Morphos - Ocarina of Time
Blind - A Link to the Past
#33TheMuffinPosted 7/26/2014 6:13:59 AM
Any of The Invincible bosses in the Borderlands 2 DLC. Enemies that can be beaten almost exclusively by glitched weapons and items is just plain stupid.

Actually any bullet sponge enemy is downright stupid. It screams of poor concept and design by the developers.
---
MonicasBack ~This is an interesting topic, I could imagine my mom or someone else who has zero knowledge of games making it.
#34assassin10133Posted 7/26/2014 6:50:21 AM
barrysshoes posted...
Final boss on Gears 1

General RAAM, ya he was a b**** the first time I did it on insane by myself. After a while a gets a little easier but there were times it seemed he just wouldn't die.
#35LotrMorgothPosted 7/26/2014 7:08:32 AM
DS when you fought the two guys; needed a ghost to help me win + solaire
---
"You will not be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life"-Camus
#36spacejamjordanzPosted 7/26/2014 8:12:27 AM
TheFlood550 posted...
Seymour in FFX.

Which one? I have strategies for each one. There are harder bosses than him.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#37barrysshoesPosted 7/26/2014 8:10:52 PM
assassin10133 posted...
barrysshoes posted...
Final boss on Gears 1

General RAAM, ya he was a b**** the first time I did it on insane by myself. After a while a gets a little easier but there were times it seemed he just wouldn't die.

Wasn't so much he was difficult, but rather my squadmates were idiots who would die instantly and I wouldn't be able to revive them.
#38Crystyn_7BPosted 7/26/2014 8:14:47 PM
Sonic 2006, Silver the Hedgehog's final boss, I never was able to kill him before he destroyed my footing.
#39Sith JediPosted 7/26/2014 8:53:59 PM
blacklabelice posted...
PoweredMilkMan posted...
Ruby Weapon

KOTR & meme makes short work of ruby weapon

if you can manage to sit through the god damn never ending animation anyways

That's exactly what makes him an annoying boss.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#40BlueJester007Posted 7/26/2014 9:18:48 PM
The final boss in Beyond: Good and Evil.

The controls are inverted halfway through; I honestly had to flip my controller over just to beat it.
---
We get to the end of the hallway and take a f***in' s***!