So do we like Destiny's competitive MP?

#1DojoMaxPosted 7/24/2014 8:51:01 PM
... because you know, 12 players...
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#2TOhasNoRingPosted 7/24/2014 8:51:48 PM
I don't like you.
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#3phineasfoolPosted 7/24/2014 8:52:22 PM
I didn't mind it, but I really suck at it.
---
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool
#4DonVito1990Posted 7/24/2014 8:54:47 PM
The controls feel so stiff coming off Titanfall and CoD.
---
HughNeutron posted...
been washing WWE since 2009.
#5DojoMax(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2014 9:46:22 PM
DonVito1990 posted...
The controls feel so stiff coming off Titanfall and CoD.

Yea its the same thing that happened to the old Killzone games, 30 fps.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
#6InjusticeRebornPosted 7/24/2014 9:47:36 PM
:popcorn:

I would say it'll be fun to see the 'imaginative' ways some will give this the pass, but hell, we all know this topic will just get ignored because it'll show their off more of their true colours.

On a serious note, minus the annoyance of the vehicles on Moon, the only thing I think needs a tweak are the Hand Cannons (pistols) - you may as well take a water pistol instead.

Also, does anyone know what you have to do to guarantee an item at the end of a Crucible game? I can be top of the scoreboard for the entire game, or at least my team, and sometimes I'll get an item, and other times I don't.
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
#7DojoMax(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2014 9:55:13 PM
InjusticeReborn posted...
:popcorn:

I would say it'll be fun to see the 'imaginative' ways some will give this the pass, but hell, we all know this topic will just get ignored because it'll show their off more of their true colours.

On a serious note, minus the annoyance of the vehicles on Moon, the only thing I think needs a tweak are the Hand Cannons (pistols) - you may as well take a water pistol instead.

Also, does anyone know what you have to do to guarantee an item at the end of a Crucible game? I can be top of the scoreboard for the entire game, or at least my team, and sometimes I'll get an item, and other times I don't.

I'm not a fan of the 1 hit snipers or whatever these guys are using on me... and the fact that the golden gun has a timer.

Also, I figured the original question would be dodged but it's cool lol =P.
---
#8LEGEND_725Posted 7/24/2014 10:52:27 PM
I thought the controls felt stiff but now they feel fine. It's chaotic fun and farming devils lair to get my auto rifle that wrecks face is rewarding. The more you play the more you appreciate IMO.

Supers feel OP but they counter vehicles nicely and allow teams a chance to push back on the objective. Heavy ammo spawns are important also. It wouldn't be my main multi but it's a nice piece to add to the so far solid explore mode/ missions
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#9swatkiller546Posted 7/24/2014 10:57:50 PM
the maps are too big for 12 players
---
"Get down on your knees and cry!"
#10InjusticeRebornPosted 7/24/2014 11:43:41 PM
swatkiller546 posted...
the maps are too big for 12 players

Venus, the smallest map within the beta, is near perfect I believe for a map with no vehicles. I think that with the special abilities, smaller maps wouldn't play so well?

DojoMax posted...

I'm not a fan of the 1 hit snipers or whatever these guys are using on me... and the fact that the golden gun has a timer.

I think snipers are only a one shot kill to the head (t'is fun sniping those guys off of those vehicles on Moon >:D). Are you maybe talking about those rifles where you hold the trigger down to charge for a shot? Those can be lethal if all things fall into place.
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?