So do we like Destiny's competitive MP?

#21ThatLaoGuyPosted 7/25/2014 8:07:19 AM
The halo killer
---
If you want to see grown men online throw tantrums, visit the xbone board.
#22eatontjPosted 7/25/2014 8:09:58 AM
I would likely skip the PvP stuff if I even get Destiny. It's very hard to go from Titanfall to Destiny for PvP.

I'm hopeful the PvE campaign has a lot to it, story wise. The open world walking around stuff and MMO style "collect 10 of item X" missions has already lost it's initial shine. Despite the world looking BEAUTIFUL (Kudos to Bungie on that) there is very little to do.

Obviously, there could be more content per square foot in the full game. That's what I'll be wanting to find on from the reviews. If the story mode is only 6-8 hours like some shooters I'm probably not getting the game until it goes on sale in the $30 range.
---
www.FairTax.org
#23Exodus_PrimePosted 7/25/2014 8:10:51 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...

... with a PS3.

I have a PS3 just didn't get a chance to jump on the beta there since I pre ordered on X1, a friend of mine here on Gamefaqs gave me a PS3 beta code but didn't work.

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#24leatheljPosted 7/25/2014 8:13:21 AM
It dosent matter what others think no one is hive mind it only matters what you think so judge if you like it yourself.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#25Dev445Posted 7/25/2014 8:14:29 AM
My only gripe is its not balanced at all. Still fun though. I'm definitely not going to be playing it seriously, like Halo, Gears, or Titanfall.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#26leatheljPosted 7/25/2014 8:25:41 AM
Tbh destiny is 6v6 multiplayer and oine only and we know that whole Titan fall thing I'm not gonna get into it but wow ppl are double standard hypocrites they were literally acting like 6v6 was unplayable when tons of games have that some even less halo 2 v 2 matches any one?
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#27InjusticeRebornPosted 7/25/2014 11:17:10 PM
Well, it's been a day, and I thought this deserved a bump.

During said day, we've had many of the usual that hounded Titanfall for 6vs6 do their thing, some of them even boasting about definitive versions of a beta, and somehow this topic was ignored.

Despite constantly being told that this was the new generation and 6vs6 is "so last generation", and with the advancement of going into a new generation they expect higher numbers than 6vs6, it seems that as this generation has progressed, advanced, 6vs6 somehow remains, and not only that, it is miraculously accepted by these same people, because they're not making a song and dance about it now.

:-O
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
#28lunaticcorePosted 7/25/2014 11:29:56 PM
I don't really care for anything in the game at this point.

I hope the final product blows me away. I didn't like Halo 1 at first either.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#29slowdog76Posted 7/25/2014 11:51:26 PM
6v6 is the absolute bottom of the pile in terms of things to care about when it comes to MP in any game. as long as its fun, then who cares how many are in the game
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#30InjusticeRebornPosted 7/26/2014 12:59:43 AM
slowdog76 posted...
6v6 is the absolute bottom of the pile in terms of things to care about when it comes to MP in any game. as long as its fun, then who cares how many are in the game

Everyone cares! It's the difference between last gen and the current new gen. There's no point getting these new consoles if they can't do more than 6 vs 6.

We learnt this lesson leading up to the release of Titanfall.
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?