So do we like Destiny's competitive MP?

#31slowdog76Posted 7/26/2014 1:04:22 AM
you being sarcastic?
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#32StoneColdPlayaPosted 7/26/2014 1:06:16 AM
Imba class skills and weapons. Seems legit.
---
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
#33InjusticeRebornPosted 7/26/2014 1:15:13 AM(edited)
slowdog76 posted...
you being sarcastic?

Dead serious, 'as dead as your Guardian before your Ghost found you' dead serious.
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
#34InjusticeRebornPosted 7/26/2014 11:48:11 PM
Hmm, despite my recent stance (which was clearly a result of being shown the light when it was revealed Titanfall was 6 vs 6), having thought about it some more, I like 6 vs 6 this time, because I'll be doing it on a white PlayStation 4.
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
#35Abiz_Posted 7/26/2014 11:57:34 PM(edited)
I like the one that sets everyone on equal ground level wise(does it do it with gear also?). The one that lets you go in with level advantage(maybe gear advantage too?) is trash. Also why is everything Control Points.... I expect more game modes then that. I hate control points in every game from Unreal Tournament(domination) to CoD.

The PVE is good. Strikes are alot of fun.
---
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior
#36InjusticeRebornPosted 7/27/2014 11:57:58 PM
So, just making sure... 6 vs 6 is an okay thing now?

This new generation is a swirl.
---
#37Robin_MaskPosted 7/28/2014 12:03:31 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...
So, just making sure... 6 vs 6 is an okay thing now?

This new generation is a swirl.

Nah, just the hate because Titanfall was exclusive and of course, everyone makes excuses for the games they want to play, thus why Destiny is excused...
---
I fought Maximillian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQsW7c_cnyU
#38Madness2012Posted 7/28/2014 1:58:14 AM
Its ok.....
#39stawg007Posted 7/28/2014 4:00:06 AM
Havnt played, watched some footage on YouTube and looked really boring
#40DojoMax(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2014 5:24:02 AM
stawg007 posted...
Havnt played, watched some footage on YouTube and looked really boring

If you watched it on youtube the experience isn't much different... it can be very frustrating. The co-op/solo missions are good.. co-op is much better and this game should always be played with friends. PVP eh..

Injustice got the gist of the thread though.... most people seem to praise Destiny and it's 6v6 but hated TF and it's 6v6. We can talk about imbalanced "supers" and how AR's completely outclass any other class of weapon (like ARs are/were to Ghosts or SMGs/Peacekeeper in BLOPS2), but really it's I'm curious as to why people suddenly don't care about 6v6.

Is it because that this game unlike the other game is...
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax