Played it? Rate it! What did you rate the Xbone here on Gamefaqs?

#11JiZamez(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 1:33:51 PM
TOhasNoRing posted...
I love how highly rated the PS3 and PS4 are on this site compared to the 360 and the xbox one. The fanboys on this site are ridiculous.

The PS3 is only .50 higher than the 360. And honestly, that seems about right considering where they both stand currently.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/MapleStory
#12catzrul2002Posted 7/25/2014 1:36:23 PM
My and my best friend traded consoles for a day, my Playstation 4 and his Xbox One.

After playing the X1 for about 5 hours, with Ryse, Titanfall, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty: Ghosts and Dead Rising 3, 1 hour each.

-I didn't like the UI, too much of a clusterf*** (not that PS4 is much better).
-I tried the Kinect, but it only worked about 10% of the time. (my broad Scottish accent probably didn't help)
-Noticeably weaker, easily seen in BF4 and CoD.
-After about half an hour on CoD, I still believe that the Xbox online community is the worst one, soo many foul mouthed kids.
-While the controller was pretty decent, it didn't feel anywhere near as good as the DualShock 4 or Xbox 360 controllers.
-Currently offered list of exclusives did not entertain me.

Overall I just don't like what it currently does and offers right now, so I picked 1.5 out of 5.

I am a gamer who collects all consoles since the SNES (with the SNES still being my all time favourite), only one I'm missing is the X1, believe me I WANT to get one, I just don't have any reason to get one any time soon. It is a weird switch considering I was primarily a Xbox 360 gamer last gen.
---
The secret to the meaning of life is... Hey, Big Zam!
#13TOhasNoRingPosted 7/25/2014 1:55:53 PM
JiZamez posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...
I love how highly rated the PS3 and PS4 are on this site compared to the 360 and the xbox one. The fanboys on this site are ridiculous.

The PS3 is only .50 higher than the 360. And honestly, that seems about right considering where they both stand currently.

No... Just, no..
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#14BigBOO2UPosted 7/25/2014 2:35:33 PM
TC.....

Why didn't you just make a 10 point poll question instead of this "half this, half that" silliness that equals to a ten point poll question anyway?
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.
#15JiZamez(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 2:50:47 PM(edited)
TOhasNoRing posted...
JiZamez posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...

No... Just, no..

Do you need a tissue? We don't want that makeup to run.

And Gamefaqs rate system goes by halves, so even though it's still a 10 point system, I just chose to write it out the way they did.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/MapleStory