Gamertag Exchange

#1hatechild69Posted 7/25/2014 1:16:28 AM(edited)
Xbox One owners, we seem to be the minority on our own board. We have no stickied topics. We have degenerates, trolls, and fanboys (both sides) taking up space on this board for their own amusement.

I would like to make an attempt to unite our community. Every update we get, is an attempt to make the Xbox One a social network. To make us a community.

From cloud driven friend features like drivatars, to refined activity feeds, and smart glass integration. Microsoft wants us to be social. Befriending others, and reaping the benefits will be the future.

If you want to be part of this new gaming ecosystem, and be part of GAFQs, please post your gamertag, and send requests to others who post theirs.

Sticky this, if this is something you would like to do. Post your GT if you want to make new friends, follow those who post theirs.

I really enjoy my X1, many of us do. I could not care less what happens on other consoles. I care what happens on mine. Join the gamertag exchanges, and lets have some fun.

Please if known trolls post comments, do not quote their posts. Most people ignore these "people" don't instigate.
---
GT: hatechild
#2slowdog76Posted 7/25/2014 1:11:50 AM
gah......couldn't. it's couldnt care less
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#3hatechild69(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 1:22:42 AM(edited)
Fixed, for some reason the spell check does not pick up on that. Kind of like how your mother never picked you up as a child.
---
#4Millertime660Posted 7/25/2014 1:27:06 AM(edited)
I like it! Positive stuff right here

Add me folks! GT: nullrygar

Also, how do I tag to sticky?

Edit: nevermind, found the sticky request under message options.
#5hatechild69(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 1:30:47 AM
Click on message detail, than at the bottom there is a sticky request space.

Added you, lets keep it coming, report the trolls, add them to the ignore list.
---
#6Millertime660Posted 7/25/2014 1:35:13 AM
hatechild69 posted...
Click on message detail, than at the bottom there is a sticky request space.

Added you, lets keep it coming, report the trolls, add them to the ignore list.

Added back.... smartglass is awesome!
#7hatechild69(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 1:37:24 AM
I love when my galaxy starts flashing that green light.
---
#8foundryGodPosted 7/25/2014 3:24:10 AM
Good idea. GT in my sig.
---
GT: mustang197
#9Syn_VengeancePosted 7/25/2014 7:57:12 AM
My Gamertag is in my Sig.
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, Amazing Spider-Man 2.
Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0
#10KipbondurPosted 7/25/2014 8:01:52 AM
Gamertag is Kip Bondur. No friends on the new account until MCC drops and my friends upgrade.
---
GT: Kip Bondur