I'm looking for friends on Xbox one

#1pepsiboy95620Posted 7/25/2014 2:00:06 AM
Hello. I'm looking add more friends to play Xbox live with I had so many people I played with on 360 but a lot of them haven't upgraded yet. I'm hoping to meet some new friends and I think this might be a good way .

Add me on Xbox I'm pretty chill I mostly play games for fun sometimes I do get competitive depends on the game though. Most of my gaming is at night.

I like to play sport games because I'm into sports alot fifa , NBA. I like a lot of games though and play a big variety. I like racing,fps,open world games. Go through my list of played games and you will see I like to play all kinds.

If you are similar to me and want to play sometime just send me a friend request and I'll add you back too.
---
Gamer Tag: Martin 23 Kings
Nintendo ID: Martin23Kings
#2MusuoJoePosted 7/25/2014 2:34:31 AM
I'll add you, but I don't play to many sports games.. Or send me a FR, It's the same as my user name..
---
>The World Is Yours< *Al Pacino*
#3Millertime660Posted 7/25/2014 2:48:54 AM
added.... GT nullrygar
#4MusuoJoePosted 7/25/2014 2:54:01 AM
pepsiboy95620 posted...
Hello. I'm looking add more friends to play Xbox live with I had so many people I played with on 360 but a lot of them haven't upgraded yet. I'm hoping to meet some new friends and I think this might be a good way .

Add me on Xbox I'm pretty chill I mostly play games for fun sometimes I do get competitive depends on the game though. Most of my gaming is at night.

I like to play sport games because I'm into sports alot fifa , NBA. I like a lot of games though and play a big variety. I like racing,fps,open world games. Go through my list of played games and you will see I like to play all kinds.

If you are similar to me and want to play sometime just send me a friend request and I'll add you back too.

Dude your from Sacramento, Where only about hour and a half hour drive apart. I live Close to Chico lol..
---
>The World Is Yours< *Al Pacino*
#5pepsiboy95620(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 4:42:39 PM
MusuoJoe posted...
pepsiboy95620 posted...

Dude your from Sacramento, Where only about hour and a half hour drive apart. I live Close to Chico lol..

Wow small world lol. I don't live right in Sacramento but pretty close still. I'll add you when I get on
---
#6pepsiboy95620(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 8:30:18 PM
Bump
---