august gwg

#31Estocassassin(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 10:44:27 AM
lunaticcore posted...
I personally thing Black Flag is the best in the series and the pirate theme so great and so much fun that it threatened to derail the series.

However I of course own the game already so this would make me sad.

I don't think it quite beats AC2 but i agree, black flag was great, my only problem was travelling could be a bit long sometimes.
#32Syn_VengeancePosted 7/25/2014 11:30:43 AM
tubb311 posted...
wait just a second.........do people actually use internet explorer on their xbox?

I do when my Kindle is charging, I currently don't have a computer cause my laptop broke 2 weeks ago. Using the internet on my phone kills my battery so Damn fast that it's not worth it..
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, Amazing Spider-Man 2.
Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0
#33scoobydoobydontPosted 7/25/2014 11:40:24 AM
tubb311 posted...
wait just a second.........do people actually use internet explorer on their xbox?

Yes, often.
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#34kennyynnooPosted 7/25/2014 11:42:23 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
tubb311 posted...

Yes, often.

I never ever do, not risking a virus. I hang on to my , old phones, WiFi still works on them without them being on a contract. They get a virus they're worthless anyways.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#35scoobydoobydontPosted 7/25/2014 11:54:20 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
I never ever do, not risking a virus.

Joke post? IE is pretty solid these days (on any platform) and you're more likely to get a virus on your mobile than your console. I mean, I still use Firefox on my laptop because of extensions, but IE is still good. Uses less memory and is faster, too. Shame about the lack of extensions...
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#36EllesarienPosted 7/25/2014 11:59:01 AM
It would be a great selection for the masses but seriously the one game I have completely finished so a bummer personally.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#37regsantotomasPosted 7/25/2014 1:36:09 PM
Great for others who didn't play it. I already have it.

*crosses fingers for September*
---
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything - Mark Twain
#38outcast1398Posted 7/25/2014 1:43:10 PM
adonfraz posted...
I'll be able to trade-in my physical copy then.

Good point. First I was thinking, damn, if true I already have it, but I'm going digital on a few titles, why not this and get some credit back :) Probably do this the day it's announced before it goes live, again, if true.
#39DojoMaxPosted 7/25/2014 4:59:28 PM
Estocassassin posted...
DojoMax posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
Yeah! free games are awful.

---

Awful free games are still awful games. Hey superman 64 is free next month, guess its not the worse game ever anymore!

AC4 is the second best in the series, stop being a hipster and hating on popular games

I'm sorry I genuinely didn't care for the game. I even bought it twice. Once for ps4 and the other for x1 but yes its my opinion.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#40DojoMaxPosted 7/25/2014 5:00:10 PM
Estocassassin posted...
lunaticcore posted...
I personally thing Black Flag is the best in the series and the pirate theme so great and so much fun that it threatened to derail the series.

However I of course own the game already so this would make me sad.

I don't think it quite beats AC2 but i agree, black flag was great, my only problem was travelling could be a bit long sometimes.

Ac2 was probably the best one.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax