DF: X1 destiny changed hud, lower res, lower draw distance, blurry textures

#21cheezedadadaPosted 7/25/2014 10:23:32 AM
JohnWall32 posted...
A multi-platform game looks and runs better on PS4...shocking.

Right? Mind blown.

Games running better on better hardware? I would have never guessed. Thank god everyone is giving Digital Foundry billions of clicks to tell us the same **** over and over again.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc. - XBRO obsession --> http://i.imgur.com/WCKJOYY.jpg
#22billsfanno1Posted 7/25/2014 10:24:22 AM
JohnWall32 posted...

Yet many across the web who have compared both versions claim it is more fun to play on X1. Imagine that. XBL and XBL gamers FTW.
#23ThatLaoGuyPosted 7/25/2014 10:24:44 AM
Wow I regret buying an xbone over ps4 now
---
If you want to see grown men online throw tantrums, visit the xbone board.
#24orestes1981Posted 7/25/2014 10:24:52 AM
Wow...
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
#25GothmogzPosted 7/25/2014 10:26:25 AM
Lol so xbox one version is old gen version?
---
Gamertag: Alehappy
#26cheezedadadaPosted 7/25/2014 10:34:46 AM(edited)
billsfanno1 posted...
JohnWall32 posted...

Yet many across the web who have compared both versions claim it is more fun to play on X1. Imagine that. XBL and XBL gamers FTW.

Yeah I have both consoles and it is without a doubt going to be played on the Xbox One. Trying to shoot with the DS4 was a nightmare during the alpha. My appreciation went up a lot when I got my hands on the Xbox One version...I could aim again! Im not saying one version is better than the other obviously, but controller-wise all FPS games need to be purchased on Xbox.

Disclaimer: I like the DS4, but the Xbox One controller blows it out of the water in regards to FPS games (FOR ME).
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc. - XBRO obsession --> http://i.imgur.com/WCKJOYY.jpg
#27Robin_MaskPosted 7/25/2014 10:31:20 AM
MurryEB_Alt1 posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
You guys want to know the SADDEST PART OF THE ARTICLE?

They actually used IGN PHOTOS, look at the bottom right corner for the picture comparisons.

No the saddest part is that trolls think this article is negative feedback on the Xbox One when it's positive, saying a 900p version looks almost identical to the 1080p version on ps4, and pointing out that the 1080p xbox images are compressed. It's also sad how they think curved health bars and a sharper texture on the number of bullets I have left in a beta for an unfinished game makes the One version unplayable. There's so much more to troll but they choose this.

Well, they have trolls who have almost a decade in trolling, even use mobile links which shows even when they're not at the computer that they STILL troll and now this? Damn.
---
I fought Maximillian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQsW7c_cnyU
#28BeefEasterPosted 7/25/2014 10:33:26 AM
billsfanno1 posted...
JohnWall32 posted...

how can the exact same game be more fun on a specific console?

that's like saying a piece of cake takes better when eaten off a specific plate
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#29Laylow12Posted 7/25/2014 10:46:48 AM
cheezedadada posted...
JohnWall32 posted...

Right? Mind blown.

Games running better on better hardware? I would have never guessed. Thank god everyone is giving Digital Foundry billions of clicks to tell us the same **** over and over again.

What are they trying to tell us?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#30nableetPosted 7/25/2014 11:00:07 AM
cheezedadada posted...
billsfanno1 posted...
JohnWall32 posted...

Yeah I have both consoles and it is without a doubt going to be played on the Xbox One. Trying to shoot with the DS4 was a nightmare during the alpha. My appreciation went up a lot when I got my hands on the Xbox One version...I could aim again! Im not saying one version is better than the other obviously, but controller-wise all FPS games need to be purchased on Xbox.

Disclaimer: I like the DS4, but the Xbox One controller blows it out of the water in regards to FPS games (FOR ME).

But you aim with the right stick, which is in the same position on both controllers.... I have had no problems adapting from 8 years of the 360 to 1 week with the DS4, even though it was my biggest worry.

Different strokes for different folks...
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff