DF: X1 destiny changed hud, lower res, lower draw distance, blurry textures

#31cheezedadadaPosted 7/25/2014 12:03:25 PM
@Laylow12

Those liars will try and tell me that better hardware is better, but I will never believe them!

@nableet

Yeah I don't know what it is, but I can't get fully comfortable with that DS4. I think I just prefer the grip that I get using the Xbox One controller.

You're right though...different strokes. I think it also has to do with the fact I spend a ton of time on my PC when not on the consoles and I use the Xbox controller there too. I basically spend most of my time with it, so I am way more used to using it.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc. - XBRO obsession --> http://i.imgur.com/WCKJOYY.jpg
#32method115Posted 7/25/2014 12:05:03 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
By the gaming Gods lol this is what the 15th beta comparison topic? you guys don't take days off?

---

It's best to just ignore it. Once the final release comes out and they're both basically the same this will go away.
---
PSN: method114
XBL: method115
#33Laylow12Posted 7/25/2014 12:06:52 PM
cheezedadada posted...
@Laylow12

Those liars will try and tell me that better hardware is better, but I will never believe them!

@nableet

Yeah I don't know what it is, but I can't get fully comfortable with that DS4. I think I just prefer the grip that I get using the Xbox One controller.

You're right though...different strokes. I think it also has to do with the fact I spend a ton of time on my PC when not on the consoles and I use the Xbox controller there too. I basically spend most of my time with it, so I am way more used to using it.

LOL

<3

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#34method115Posted 7/25/2014 12:12:03 PM
cheezedadada posted...
@Laylow12

@nableet

It's funny but it wasn't until I came to this board that I realized people cared about the controllers. I've been gaming since I was 8 years old with atari. I can go to and use any controller and be fine with it. Once I get into a game I don't even pay attention anymore my fingers just move where they need to.
---
PSN: method114
XBL: method115
#35TheeLeehamPosted 7/25/2014 12:31:11 PM
BeefEaster posted...
billsfanno1 posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
A multi-platform game looks and runs better on PS4...shocking.

Yet many across the web who have compared both versions claim it is more fun to play on X1. Imagine that. XBL and XBL gamers FTW.

how can the exact same game be more fun on a specific console?

that's like saying a piece of cake takes better when eaten off a specific plate

The problem is that one of those cakes have to be eaten with a cheaply made fork that isn't very good for this particular type of cake. The cake also breaks apart when you try and eat it with other people even though you now have to pay for such a privilege. Not to mention that half the people that claim they love to eat the cake spend all of their time not eating and telling other people that their cake isn't as tasty.
#36TheeLeehamPosted 7/25/2014 12:32:35 PM
And...... The baker gave away my credit card details.
#37TheeLeehamPosted 7/25/2014 12:34:54 PM(edited)
Actually I suppose in this analogy it was the plate maker that gave away my credit card details.
#38quincy2000aPosted 7/25/2014 1:06:01 PM
method115 posted...
It's funny but it wasn't until I came to this board that I realized people cared about the controllers. I've been gaming since I was 8 years old with atari. I can go to and use any controller and be fine with it. Once I get into a game I don't even pay attention anymore my fingers just move where they need to.

Pssst! Townspeople! I say we burn this guy! He's some kind of witch!!!
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
#39cheezedadadaPosted 7/25/2014 1:14:53 PM(edited)
method115 posted...

Yeah, I am not gonna lie, the controller is a huge deal with me. The PS3 controller was especially tough for me to use. I was finding myself not getting into certain games on the PS3 only to really enjoy them on the 360 after. Everything else was pretty much nearly identical, but it still felt totally different.

DS4 >>>>>>>>>>>> DS3 though (in my opinion), so thankfully it's not as big an issue anymore. I still prefer the Xbox controller though.

*Edit*
Oh and yeah I have been gaming since Pong & Atari too and it didn't really use to bother me as much, but it does lately. Especially in twitchy shooters or games that require fast reflexes...I want to be as comfortable as possible in those situations.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc. - XBRO obsession --> http://i.imgur.com/WCKJOYY.jpg
#40tributegamesPosted 7/25/2014 2:07:10 PM
if you take the time to read the article, DF actually say, other than the HUD, the game is almost the same, the only differences coming from the lower resolution, which will be upped to 1080p when shipped. Your topic title seems to suggest otherwise, that means your intentionally baiting,

you sir,

ARE A TROLL
---
psn: kaustik
gamertag: caustic325