Can X1 really succeed this gen with a tarnished NA reputation?

#11PoweredMilkManPosted 7/25/2014 12:33:51 PM
Only the trolls that spend their day hating on the x1 think it's going to fail
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon
#12pnut3844Posted 7/25/2014 1:42:45 PM
Laylow12 posted...
I think the names XBOX and MICROSOFT are toxic, utterly and irreversibly toxic. That's why their best bet is to sell the brand to a competent and successful management team that actually cares about the customer, like Amazon.

Go away troll
#13ZeroShot101Posted 7/25/2014 1:48:51 PM
For the next 2 years no because a lot of damage has been done and consumers are pissed. Im not one of them because i love my xbox one but i understand the frustration of what their intentional vision could have caused. but given enough time microsoft will bounce back and hopefully when their next system comes out they can dominate the market along with sony.
#14ZeroShot101Posted 7/25/2014 1:50:39 PM
Laylow12 posted...
I think the names XBOX and MICROSOFT are toxic, utterly and irreversibly toxic. That's why their best bet is to sell the brand to a competent and successful management team that actually cares about the customer, like Amazon.

Guess you better switch your PC OS because windows was made by microsoft and hey maybe you can fix how utterly bad the linux OS is.
#15EnclavePosted 7/25/2014 2:13:39 PM
ZeroShot101 posted...
Laylow12 posted...

Guess you better switch your PC OS because windows was made by microsoft and hey maybe you can fix how utterly bad the linux OS is.

Linux? Bad? LOL!
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#16SonyPonyTonyPosted 7/25/2014 2:16:36 PM
Laylow12 posted...

BAWWWWWW! If the mods didn't have their heads buried up their rears they'd see you just constantly troll and ban you. Grow up
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
Forza defined the Car Simulator Genre, it was always the highest selling franchise in the genre by a HUGE margin. - Izraeil
#17Shadowfxd2Posted 7/25/2014 2:17:31 PM
PoweredMilkMan posted...
Only the trolls that spend their day hating on the x1 think it's going to fail

you mean continue to fail?
#18youngskillzPosted 7/25/2014 2:18:39 PM
xbox has a good chance to win the usa an it should.

they aren't too behind like they are globally.
---
Metal Bands -- Remaining Chaos, Eye of the Enemy, Arch Enemy, Sepsis, Deals Death, Mors Principium Est, Cantabile Wind, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated
#19SigmaLongshotPosted 7/25/2014 2:19:49 PM
I think if any consumer is closeminded enough to completely dismiss a manufacturer for practices that don't meet with their initial desires/needs, then has the nous to admit creative differences and give them what they want and STILL have ill-placed hatred for them, then that's the consumer's issue, not the company's.

Of course, this is just me citing basic marketing.

"Want to play basketball? I've built a court for basketball."
"No, I hate basketball. I want to play tag."
"Okay then. We could play tag on the basketball court?"
"No, I hate you forever, you wanted me to play basketball."

Doesn't have any logical sense, yet in a world of blind loyalism, seems to make sense. Of course, a blind loyalist would start citing how a basketball-based background makes the party Satan, and continuously bring up basketball as the reason for world hunger, but hyperbole makes sense in the world of the brand loyalist.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#20idrc82Posted 7/25/2014 2:21:45 PM
Perhaps i misunderstood the topic a bit but ill say my piece... It seems people in general seem to misunderstand the situation. They seem to think that the xbox one is doing poorly. Well its not and its been proven. Its selling " well" it's just that their competition the ps4 is selling even better. By no means are there any indication that console sales for the xbone are poor, again its just that the ps4 is selling amazingly well. Which does not mean by default that anything other than ps4 is going to die off.
---
3ds fc: 4055-3970-3371
PsN: xGambloRx Wii u: Ouroboros-wrath XBONE: T BOMBASTUS