Destiny's PS4 and X1 Visual Quality Will Probably Be Equal, Analysis Shows

#1zerooo0Posted 7/25/2014 12:17:30 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/destinys-ps4-and-xbox-one-visual-quality-will-prob/1100-6421304/

Dang Velvet what will you have to say about this now I wonder?
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2FOXSOLIDPosted 7/25/2014 12:27:51 PM(edited)
Yeeeeahhhhno....that's only due to blatant parity between both systems on the developers's part.

It is not feasible to have a system that is significantly better performing (MGS V is 1080p 60fps on PS4 and only 720p on X1 and that's just one example) only end up performing just as well as the inferior console.

I'm sorry, it's just not. There is intentional parity at work here which means they struck a middle point where PS4 was held back to run at a performance rate that X1 is.
#3zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 12:29:32 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
Yeeeeahhhhno....that's only due to blatant parity between both systems on the developers's part.

It is not feasible to have a system that is significantly better performing (MGS V is 1080p 60fps on PS4 and only 720p on X1 and that's just one example) only end up performing just as well as the inferior console.

I'm sorry, it's just not. There is intentional parity at work here which means they struck a middle point where PS4 was held back to run at a performance rate that X1 is.

Funnyy I knew this was going to be the excuse.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#4Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/25/2014 12:30:56 PM
zerooo0 posted...
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/destinys-ps4-and-xbox-one-visual-quality-will-prob/1100-6421304/

dude come on, this is just textbook trolling...
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#5FOXSOLIDPosted 7/25/2014 12:31:01 PM
zerooo0 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...

It's not an excuse when it's true. You're all so hell bent on thinking these systems are barely different when this whole generation up until now has proven otherwise.
#6zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 12:35:42 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
zerooo0 posted...

dude come on, this is just textbook trolling...

Trolling the troll? Trollception
---
#7ExempliGratiaPosted 7/25/2014 12:36:01 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
zerooo0 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...

It's not an excuse when it's true. You're all so hell bent on thinking these systems are barely different when this whole generation up until now has proven otherwise.

Opinions aren't facts. No matter how much conviction you put into it.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#8EllesarienPosted 7/25/2014 12:36:21 PM
zerooo0 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...

It's pretty much his stance on every PS4 game that doesn't meet the 1080P/60fps goal. There was another thread earlier this week that got pretty funny when the X-1 is blamed for everything from Global Warming to Zombies.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#9FOXSOLIDPosted 7/25/2014 12:37:34 PM
ExempliGratia posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
zerooo0 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...

Opinions aren't facts. No matter how much conviction you put into it.

Opinions?? PS4 having better hardware and all the past multiplat games that proved it are opinions now??

LOL stay deluded.
#10DonVito1990Posted 7/25/2014 12:38:19 PM
Ground Zeroes was different. The XB1 version's optimization was non-priority for Kojima since he's a Pony.
---
HughNeutron posted...
been washing WWE since 2009.