Destiny's PS4 and X1 Visual Quality Will Probably Be Equal, Analysis Shows

#11zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 1:38:34 PM
Ellesarien posted...
zerooo0 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
Yeeeeahhhhno....that's only due to blatant parity between both systems on the developers's part.

It is not feasible to have a system that is significantly better performing (MGS V is 1080p 60fps on PS4 and only 720p on X1 and that's just one example) only end up performing just as well as the inferior console.

I'm sorry, it's just not. There is intentional parity at work here which means they struck a middle point where PS4 was held back to run at a performance rate that X1 is.

Funnyy I knew this was going to be the excuse.

It's pretty much his stance on every PS4 game that doesn't meet the 1080P/60fps goal. There was another thread earlier this week that got pretty funny when the X-1 is blamed for everything from Global Warming to Zombies.

That's hilarious. Got a link to that thread?
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#12FOXSOLIDPosted 7/25/2014 1:40:49 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#13Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/25/2014 1:42:00 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
The delusions are RAMPANT. HEY GUYS! None of those multiplat games that ran better on PS4 and worse on X1 existed. None of them.

Lolololololol

it wasn't that funny...
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#14zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 1:44:17 PM(edited)
FOXSOLID posted...
The delusions are RAMPANT. HEY GUYS! None of those multiplat games that ran better on PS4 and worse on X1 existed. None of them.

Lolololololol

So what you are telling me the PS4 would run Destiny at 60FPS 1440p THE POWER OF PLAYSTATION NOW!!!!!
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#15FOXSOLIDPosted 7/25/2014 1:44:21 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
FOXSOLID posted...

Lolololololol

it wasn't that funny...

Oh it's beyond funny. The denial of pure factual history is side splitting hilarity.
#16FOXSOLIDPosted 7/25/2014 1:46:43 PM(edited)
zerooo0 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...

Lolololololol

So what you are telling me the PS4 would run Destiny at 60FPS 1440p THE POWER OF PLAYSTATION NOW!!!!!

It would simply run better. Who knows how much better? But to suggest....that X1 is miraculously on the same page as PS4 all of sudden, just blows my ****ing mind.
#17zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 1:47:06 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
zerooo0 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...

Lolololololol

It would simply run better. Who knows how much better? But to suggest....that X1 is miraculously on the same page as PS4 all of sudden, just blows my ****ing mind.

So you are telling me 4K at 30FPS
---
#18FOXSOLIDPosted 7/25/2014 1:49:38 PM(edited)
zerooo0 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
zerooo0 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...

Lolololololol

I'm not telling you anything other than it would run better on PS4.

History and factual data on system specs are on my side.
#19zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 1:49:40 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
zerooo0 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
zerooo0 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...

Lolololololol

I'm not telling anything other than it would run better on PS4.

History and factual data on system specs is on my side.

So just to be clear you think it would run at 4k with 60FPS
---
#20Exodus_PrimePosted 7/25/2014 1:50:12 PM
Yeah you didn't know that RYSE was holding inFamous SS back from reaching out of this world graphics?

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita