Destiny's PS4 and X1 Visual Quality Will Probably Be Equal, Analysis Shows

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Destiny's PS4 and X1 Visual Quality Will Probably Be Equal, Analysis Shows

User Info: FOXSOLID

FOXSOLID
2 years ago#21
This doesn't help your severe case of delusions my friend.

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
2 years ago#22
FOXSOLID posted...

I'm just wanting to be clear that you think it could be 2k with 120FPS?
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton

FOXSOLID
2 years ago#23
Exodus_Prime posted...
Yeah you didn't know that RYSE was holding inFamous SS back from reaching out of this world graphics?

---

Infamous is an open world title that still manages to look better than Ryse did.

Now The Order will just put it out to pasture.

FOXSOLID
2 years ago#24
zerooo0 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...

You cannot "want to be clear" when you're so desperately wanting to stay deluded.

User Info: PrinceReva

PrinceReva
2 years ago#25
His point is, if it can be done with XBox One hardware, it can be done and then some with PS4 hardware because history, numbers and facts have proven this. He hasn't stated any raw numbers, just that to some degree, it could have been made better if not for the devs aiming for total parity.
*slips away unnoticed*

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
2 years ago#26
FOXSOLID posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
zerooo0 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
Yeeeeahhhhno....that's only due to blatant parity between both systems on the developers's part.

It is not feasible to have a system that is significantly better performing (MGS V is 1080p 60fps on PS4 and only 720p on X1 and that's just one example) only end up performing just as well as the inferior console.

I'm sorry, it's just not. There is intentional parity at work here which means they struck a middle point where PS4 was held back to run at a performance rate that X1 is.

Funnyy I knew this was going to be the excuse.

It's not an excuse when it's true. You're all so hell bent on thinking these systems are barely different when this whole generation up until now has proven otherwise.

Opinions aren't facts. No matter how much conviction you put into it.

Opinions?? PS4 having better hardware and all the past multiplat games that proved it are opinions now??

LOL stay deluded.

Show me that fact that backs that up.
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
2 years ago#27
FOXSOLID posted...
zerooo0 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...

You cannot "want to be clear" when you're so desperately wanting to stay deluded.

I'm just saying that you think the PS4 could run goat simulator at 4k with 120FPS?
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton

User Info: Goregasm17

Goregasm17
2 years ago#28
FOXSOLID posted...
Yeeeeahhhhno....that's only due to blatant parity between both systems on the developers's part.

It is not feasible to have a system that is significantly better performing (MGS V is 1080p 60fps on PS4 and only 720p on X1 and that's just one example) only end up performing just as well as the inferior console.

I'm sorry, it's just not. There is intentional parity at work here which means they struck a middle point where PS4 was held back to run at a performance rate that X1 is.

Actually, that is also blatant disregard for one console over the other. The Dev for MGS was bashing X1 for months before they released the game. He did it on purpose to glorify the F2PS4.

FOXSOLID
2 years ago#29
Show you facts? So all those better PS4 multiplats and better system specs are not facts?

LOL oooookay.

User Info: Tajaz2426

Tajaz2426
2 years ago#30
Why are we arguing over a game, however, the article states that they are not equal, things are fuzzier, it has 2D hud, so it does have small sacrifices.

We know the game isn't that great looking and I'm sure they wanted to get them as close as they can. Let's be realistic, the PS4 is more powerful and can run games a lot better.

We will have to wait and see what happens when they push it to 1080p and it's running.

My son is going to love his X1 version, just as much as my two other boys and I will enjoy our PS4 version ( cross play would be great here).

Fanboys on both sides kill gaming:

PS4 Fanboy, it will run at a 5000k and 60FPS

XBox Fanboy, the PS4 is not better the the X1 even though it has been proven and Microsoft themselves have said it is weaker, I don't care that they had to say you can't tell the difference between the two.

Let's just be honest the PS4 is the stronger console, but it doesn't make it the better console, that is all about people's personal opinions.

Have a great day guys.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Destiny's PS4 and X1 Visual Quality Will Probably Be Equal, Analysis Shows

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived