Destiny's PS4 and X1 Visual Quality Will Probably Be Equal, Analysis Shows

#31FOXSOLIDPosted 7/25/2014 1:59:06 PM
Goregasm17 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
Yeeeeahhhhno....that's only due to blatant parity between both systems on the developers's part.

It is not feasible to have a system that is significantly better performing (MGS V is 1080p 60fps on PS4 and only 720p on X1 and that's just one example) only end up performing just as well as the inferior console.

I'm sorry, it's just not. There is intentional parity at work here which means they struck a middle point where PS4 was held back to run at a performance rate that X1 is.

Actually, that is also blatant disregard for one console over the other. The Dev for MGS was bashing X1 for months before they released the game. He did it on purpose to glorify the F2PS4.

Surrrreee he did.....what are your excuses for all the other inferior X1 multiplats? I'll wait...go on.
#32THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 7/25/2014 1:59:35 PM
Good news Xbone owners. The game is really good and it would suck to play it lower than the PS4 version.

Bad multiplats may still be an issue but atleast this game might not be one of them.
---
Warning: I have a different views about stuff so try not to get worked up. OK?
#33Juzten76Posted 7/25/2014 2:00:03 PM
Poor FOXSOLID isn't going down without a fight. Multiplats have reached parity and he's out of ammo in his passionate battle against the Xbox One and its evil minions.

Play some games instead of trying to be the champion of Sony fanboys and defender of plastic.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#34ExempliGratiaPosted 7/25/2014 2:00:39 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
Show you facts? So all those better PS4 multiplats and better system specs are not facts?

LOL oooookay.

Lmao. Keep avoiding what I'm asking for. Where are the facts that show companies are holding back the PS4 because of the Xbox One.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#35FOXSOLIDPosted 7/25/2014 2:02:44 PM
Juzten76 posted...
Poor FOXSOLID isn't going down without a fight. Multiplats have reached parity and he's out of ammo in his passionate battle against the Xbox One and its evil minions.

Play some games instead of trying to be the champion of Sony fanboys and defender of plastic.

Big difference between natural parity and pre-emptive parity.
#36FOXSOLIDPosted 7/25/2014 2:03:58 PM
ExempliGratia posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
Show you facts? So all those better PS4 multiplats and better system specs are not facts?

LOL oooookay.

Lmao. Keep avoiding what I'm asking for. Where are the facts that show companies are holding back the PS4 because of the Xbox One.

*doesnt use history as facts*

*asks for proof of something devs would never admit*

LOL stay salty.
#37Reflex-ArcPosted 7/25/2014 2:04:14 PM
...but is it fun?
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#38ExempliGratiaPosted 7/25/2014 2:05:55 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
FOXSOLID posted...

LOL oooookay.

*doesnt use history as facts*

*asks for proof of something devs would never admit*

LOL stay salty.

Why would I be salty I'm exposing a troll? Click my profile and check my quote. This is fun for me.

P.S Opinions aren't facts. Troll on though.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#39EllesarienPosted 7/25/2014 2:06:28 PM
LOL...This is ending the exact same way the other topic went.

He just kept yelling SPECS!!! in that one too as if all programming was only about that single variable.

The CELL was "more" powerful too....
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#40SixStringHeroPosted 7/25/2014 2:08:05 PM
"Infamous is an open world title that still manages to look better than Ryse did."

^
Infamous is also the only open world game in recent memory I have played that lacks any semblance of body physics and suffers from clipping issues as a result.

Fun games, but they feel incredibly dated when the devs cannot even be bothered to incorporate rudimentary rag doll effects.
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.