Destiny's PS4 and X1 Visual Quality Will Probably Be Equal, Analysis Shows

#41FOXSOLIDPosted 7/25/2014 2:09:43 PM
ExempliGratia posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
Show you facts? So all those better PS4 multiplats and better system specs are not facts?

LOL oooookay.

Lmao. Keep avoiding what I'm asking for. Where are the facts that show companies are holding back the PS4 because of the Xbox One.

*doesnt use history as facts*

*asks for proof of something devs would never admit*

LOL stay salty.

Why would I be salty I'm exposing a troll? Click my profile and check my quote. This is fun for me.

P.S Opinions aren't facts. Troll on though.

You haven't exposed a thing. You're sad enough to try and self proclaim a victory that isn't happening.

Is the X1 all of sudden on the same page as a PS4? No.

Are there plenty of multiplat titles that run inferior on X1? Yep.

Are PS4's system specs significantly better? Yep.

Does that result in a game that will always run superior when made full use of? YEP.
#42FOXSOLIDPosted 7/25/2014 2:10:53 PM
Ellesarien posted...
LOL...This is ending the exact same way the other topic went.

He just kept yelling SPECS!!! in that one too as if all programming was only about that single variable.

The CELL was "more" powerful too....

Uhhhh....the Cell was more powerful. Or are we gonna deny now that PS3 had the best looking exclusives?
#43ExempliGratiaPosted 7/25/2014 2:12:06 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
Show you facts? So all those better PS4 multiplats and better system specs are not facts?

LOL oooookay.

Lmao. Keep avoiding what I'm asking for. Where are the facts that show companies are holding back the PS4 because of the Xbox One.

*doesnt use history as facts*

*asks for proof of something devs would never admit*

LOL stay salty.

Why would I be salty I'm exposing a troll? Click my profile and check my quote. This is fun for me.

P.S Opinions aren't facts. Troll on though.

You haven't exposed a thing. You're sad enough to try and self proclaim a victory that isn't happening.

Is the X1 all of sudden on the same page as a PS4? No.

Are there plenty of multiplat titles that run inferior on X1? Yep.

Are PS4's system specs significantly better? Yep.

Does that result in a game that will always run superior when made full use of? YEP.

So how do you get to the part that devs are holding games back? Opinion? Oh I see.

I'm going to treat you like that other kid who name escapes me.

L

That's for you.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#44TrickyPonyPosted 7/25/2014 2:12:31 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
Ellesarien posted...

He just kept yelling SPECS!!! in that one too as if all programming was only about that single variable.

Uhhhh....the Cell was more powerful. Or are we gonna deny now that PS3 had the best looking exclusives?

some were great looking, others weren't. 360 had some great looking exclusives too. Problem is you can never compare them
#45squarex8264Posted 7/25/2014 2:14:45 PM
FOXSOLID posted...

Big difference between natural parity and pre-emptive parity.

Do you seriously believe that Destiny, a game that Sony has paid for exclusive DLC, alpha access, and heavily advertises, would purposely hold itself back on PS4 just so that X1 could have it at equal parity?

How does that make any sense at all? Destiny is already getting the funding from Sony for exclusivity in Japan and timed DLC for a year worldwide. Sony would LOVE for the game to be graphically superior like other multiplats in the past have been.

What does Bungie have to gain? X1 has a smaller base right? How do they have any sway at all at this point to force Bungie to hold back the PS4 version when they have no control over that developer anymore?

How is the more logical conclusion not that Destiny was able to take the game from 900p to 1080p given the recent X1 optimizations where 10% of the GPU was made available again to games opting to use it. Why don't you believe the IGN video where Bungie devs say just that? Why do you go to a crazy conspiracy theory instead?

I really want to know what goes on in your head. Please share.
---
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade
#46FOXSOLIDPosted 7/25/2014 2:15:43 PM
One dev....especially not Bungie......is not going to show alllll those other devs that they were somehow doing it wrong.

X1 is FACTUALLY WEAKER than a PS4.

Do you get that? Games will NEVER achieve natural parity. Now do you get THAT?

Or are you too butt rustled that you want to continue trying (but failing) to insult me because you have nothing at all?
#47ExempliGratiaPosted 7/25/2014 2:16:29 PM
squarex8264 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...

Do you seriously believe that Destiny, a game that Sony has paid for exclusive DLC, alpha access, and heavily advertises, would purposely hold itself back on PS4 just so that X1 could have it at equal parity?

How does that make any sense at all? Destiny is already getting the funding from Sony for exclusivity in Japan and timed DLC for a year worldwide. Sony would LOVE for the game to be graphically superior like other multiplats in the past have been.

What does Bungie have to gain? X1 has a smaller base right? How do they have any sway at all at this point to force Bungie to hold back the PS4 version when they have no control over that developer anymore?

How is the more logical conclusion not that Destiny was able to take the game from 900p to 1080p given the recent X1 optimizations where 10% of the GPU was made available again to games opting to use it. Why don't you believe the IGN video where Bungie devs say just that? Why do you go to a crazy conspiracy theory instead?

Don't try to make sense man cause you know "facts".
---
#48FOXSOLIDPosted 7/25/2014 2:16:53 PM
TrickyPony posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
Ellesarien posted...

some were great looking, others weren't. 360 had some great looking exclusives too. Problem is you can never compare them

PS3's best looking exclusives>>>360's.

That's what it boils down to.
#49ExempliGratiaPosted 7/25/2014 2:18:27 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
One dev....especially not Bungie......is not going to show alllll those other devs that they were somehow doing it wrong.

X1 is FACTUALLY WEAKER than a PS4.

Do you get that? Games will NEVER achieve natural parity. Now do you get THAT?

Or are you too butt rustled that you want to continue trying (but failing) to insult me because you have nothing at all?

These opinions lol. You must think I'm a fanboy. Oh no I am not. Since you're here to troll the board I'm here to troll you.

I'm doing a good job ain't i?
---
#50FOXSOLIDPosted 7/25/2014 2:20:58 PM
squarex8264 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...

Yes, I do.

uhhh...How about not COMPLETELY alienating the X1 fan base.

LOL yeah that 10% was the staggering difference......10....%.