Destiny's PS4 and X1 Visual Quality Will Probably Be Equal, Analysis Shows

#61ExempliGratiaPosted 7/25/2014 1:35:30 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
One dev....especially not Bungie......is not going to show alllll those other devs that they were somehow doing it wrong.

X1 is FACTUALLY WEAKER than a PS4.

Do you get that? Games will NEVER achieve natural parity. Now do you get THAT?

Or are you too butt rustled that you want to continue trying (but failing) to insult me because you have nothing at all?

These opinions lol. You must think I'm a fanboy. Oh no I am not. Since you're here to troll the board I'm here to troll you.

I'm doing a good job ain't i?

---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#62FOXSOLIDPosted 7/25/2014 1:35:33 PM
Ellesarien posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
Ellesarien posted...
LOL...This is ending the exact same way the other topic went.

He just kept yelling SPECS!!! in that one too as if all programming was only about that single variable.

The CELL was "more" powerful too....

Uhhhh....the Cell was more powerful. Or are we gonna deny now that PS3 had the best looking exclusives?

Listen...I could simply yell "MULTI-PLATS" over and over again (Like you) because for a VAST majority of that gen....multi-plats were better looking on the 360.

Yeah they were...but only because of how difficult it was to develop for the cell. They sloppily ported games from 360 to PS3. Some games were even outsourced to different devs like Bayonetta.

PS3 was proven to be better when the work was put in...ie...first party studios.

Fast forward to today....PS4 now has better looking exclusives AND multiplats.
#63Satchmo25Posted 7/25/2014 1:36:39 PM
Congrats you've successfully broken fox, now all he can do is repeat himself after getting destroyed here
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
http://i.imgur.com/AUYtAmy.png
#64FOXSOLIDPosted 7/25/2014 1:37:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#65FOXSOLIDPosted 7/25/2014 1:38:44 PM
Satchmo25 posted...
Congrats you've successfully broken fox, now all he can do is repeat himself after getting destroyed here

I have all the proof on my side. Lol it's when people like you have to declare a false victory because you have nothing that proves who won this battle.
#66Satchmo25Posted 7/25/2014 1:40:28 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
Satchmo25 posted...

I have all the proof on my side. Lol it's when people like you have to declare a false victory because you have nothing that proves who won this battle.

NO NO NO! My toy looks better than your toy! *bangs fists on table, exudes smoke out of my ears, turns beet red*

LOL

RYSE looks better than anything PS4 has.

WRKT
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
http://i.imgur.com/AUYtAmy.png
#67squarex8264Posted 7/25/2014 1:42:28 PM
FOXSOLID posted...

And the bolded part still stands. You're clinically insane if you think X1 is gonna naturally match PS4's performance. Lay off those drugs.

Ok, let's just skip all the fighting and just get to the heart of what you're trying to say...

You say that X1 will never match the performance of PS4. That all multiplats will be better on PS4, but it wasn't with Destiny because Destiny was held back. And it was held back because X1 has weaker hardware.

So, following from this, doesn't that mean that every multiplat going forward will all just be held back? So every game will just be 1080p on both with the same framerate, and the PS4 could probably be better, but it won't be because compromises?

So essentially, you're feeling angry because every multiplat going forward will be indistinguishable, even though you know deep down the PS4 version could have been better. And the true definers in performance will be the exclusive titles for both?

I'm ok with that. Hopefully this will get rid of most of the resolution topics on the board if that happens.
---
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade
#68ExempliGratiaPosted 7/25/2014 1:42:50 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
One dev....especially not Bungie......is not going to show alllll those other devs that they were somehow doing it wrong.

X1 is FACTUALLY WEAKER than a PS4.

Do you get that? Games will NEVER achieve natural parity. Now do you get THAT?

Or are you too butt rustled that you want to continue trying (but failing) to insult me because you have nothing at all?

These opinions lol. You must think I'm a fanboy. Oh no I am not. Since you're here to troll the board I'm here to troll you.

I'm doing a good job ain't i?

You addressed my entire post as "opinions".

Don't try to be selective now.

And the bolded part still stands. You're clinically insane if you think X1 is gonna naturally match PS4's performance. Lay off those drugs.

Lmao. No I didn't. Keep trying though.
---
#69ExempliGratiaPosted 7/25/2014 1:44:15 PM
Come on fox you can do it show me those facts about "natural" parity. We haven't seen a link yet. The longer this gets the more rage we are seeing emanate from your posts.
---
#70FOXSOLIDPosted 7/25/2014 1:46:27 PM
Exempwhatever, I don't even take you seriously anymore.

Just go through all your posts and look at the rampant denial.